MNF Club Forums

Full Version: How To Pick You Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I know for an absolute fact that at least one girl picked Vally up and I, I mean she, had no idea of his function here at the time. It was some time ago and maybe not so memorable, to him at least, but it did happen.
(03-06-2016, 06:21 PM)juicylucy Wrote: [ -> ]I know for an absolute fact that at least one girl picked Vally up and I, I mean she, had no idea of his function here at the time.  It was some time ago and maybe not so memorable, to him at least, but it did happen.

I never said it never happened.. miss Lucy and I do remember, it was about 3-4 months ago, it was a pleasant encounter that did took my mind off things. I thank you for that.
Sharp, Vally....sorry to hear that. I guess that's the price for being some kind of a link between the community and devs ( players obviously think that you're part of the dev team ). Some are maybe a bit "intimidated" to approach you on a more personal level, thinking you're not "just another player" or who knows what.
(03-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Dom88 Wrote: [ -> ]Sharp, Vally....sorry to hear that. I guess that's the price for being some kind of a link between the community and devs ( players obviously think that you're part of the dev team ). Some are maybe a bit "intimidated" to approach you on a more personal level, thinking you're not "just another player" or who knows what.

Hear, hear, my friend.

I think this is profoundly unfair to Vally, and now Sharp (perhaps Emmie will avoid this problem, hopefully). Angry  I will, once again, venture my initial suggestion: they should create other avatars solely for the purpose of having a regular social life within the game, free from this "mod/dev stigma". I know it might appear hypocritical to some, but if it's the only way for the game developpers and moderators to enjoy the game they created and care about...

Just my two cents.

Ivan
(03-06-2016, 06:24 PM)Vally Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2016, 06:21 PM)juicylucy Wrote: [ -> ]I know for an absolute fact that at least one girl picked Vally up and I, I mean she, had no idea of his function here at the time.  It was some time ago and maybe not so memorable, to him at least, but it did happen.

I never said it never happened.. miss Lucy and I do remember, it was about 3-4 months ago, it was a pleasant encounter that did took my mind off things. I thank you for that.

Awwww, you do remember. Smile.

But yes I do feel bad for you. Only yesterday as a bunch of us were talking some clown started bugging you about updates. I can't imagine how annoying it must be for you and now Sharp.
(03-06-2016, 06:36 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Dom88 Wrote: [ -> ]Sharp, Vally....sorry to hear that. I guess that's the price for being some kind of a link between the community and devs ( players obviously think that you're part of the dev team ). Some are maybe a bit "intimidated" to approach you on a more personal level, thinking you're not "just another player" or who knows what.

Hear, hear, my friend.

I think this is profoundly unfair to Vally, and now Sharp (perhaps Emmie will avoid this problem, hopefully). Angry  I will, once again, venture my initial suggestion: they should create other avatars solely for the purpose of having a regular social life within the game, free from this "mod/dev stigma". I know it might appear hypocritical to some, but if it's the only way for the game developpers and moderators to enjoy the game they created and care about...

Just my two cents.

Ivan

Thank you for the concern.. but frankly I do not think it even matters anymore, mostly everyone has some close friends, acquaintances, individuals that they like to spend their time with. It is like I am too late in the game and for me, having another character in the game, that would not do much. I have said it before... I am quite shy at first and I do not make the first steps to get a conversation started. I am getting some people in the game that come up to me with "hello, how are you" but after that it either dies or  simply turns into "what else is new, what will come ?"
Enough of me complaining... you all enjoy what you have.
(03-06-2016, 06:45 PM)juicylucy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2016, 06:24 PM)Vally Wrote: [ -> ]

Awwww, you do remember. Smile.

But yes I do feel bad for you. Only yesterday as a bunch of us were talking some clown started bugging you about updates. I can't imagine how annoying it must be for you and now Sharp.

Of course I do remember... considering that the good encounters happen every few months and I can count them on my fingers.. only now I have moved to my other hand :Tongue
Dom, you are playing for long (and I know that you are not shy) you talk on public, premium, level5, so its natural that some...girls, send you PM and some cold's, now...think on that, start a new character, not premium, and just go in there...don't talk, just hang around, then hun, tell me how many PM or invites you receive.
Just for you (and for others) to know, once, just for fun, I create a new character, also female, and just hang in there, nothing of the "normal" things I do, no, just one more girl (with a normal name) and after 1 hour, I only receive 3 PM, then, on the other hour, I start doing the usual shows I do, dance, teasing, talk in public, RP...after 15 minutes I have... 12 PM.
So Vik, sorry sweetie, you better leave the shyness out of here if you want to "survive"...
(03-06-2016, 08:52 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Dom, you are playing for long (and I know that you are not shy) you talk on public, premium, level5, so its natural that some...girls, send you PM and some cold's, now...think on that, start a new character, not premium, and just go in there...don't talk, just hang around, then hun, tell me how many PM or invites you receive.
Just for you (and for others) to know, once, just for fun, I create a new character, also female, and just hang in there, nothing of the "normal" things I do, no, just one more girl (with a normal name) and after 1 hour, I only receive 3 PM, then, on the other hour, I start doing the usual shows I do, dance, teasing, talk in public, RP...after 15 minutes I have... 12 PM.
So Vik, sorry sweetie, you better leave the shyness out of here if you want to "survive"...

of course, Fen...i agree 100%. All of those statements are correct. I was just referring to your sentence that you won't get any invites or messages if you're not a female. Wink

VIK...listen what Fen said in the second part of her post. You can't get any attention if you're being passive. Just like in real life.
Try to join in some public conversations, send some private messages, assert yourself....
I already did in some way.

Just joint some conversations, sent pm's. Which I btw already did before seeing this reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18