MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbled across this thanks to Pandora

I admit, I don't usually listen to rock and that Chemlab song was great. I liked the previous song too.

Wow I really like the sound of that song 823 ! It's a mix of different genres but they fit together pretty well.
Let's see if someone knows where they used this song..

The Super Mario Bros movie! I didn't click on the link and read the video description, at all...

I'm amazed at the range of musical taste displayed on this thread; thanks to all for some remarkable discoveries. Let me share a song by an increasingly popular 'acapella' band - Pentatonix... I really like this one Big Grin .

Nice, Ivan. I enjoy their covers more than their original music, but there's no denying they have so much talent.

I don't know how many other people listen to alternative r&b, but Twigs has something ethereal and haunting about her music. "Just nod your head and give up."

Wow. "Ethereal and haunting" aptly describes this specific song... I like it a lot, 823. I'm addind Twigs to my list of performers to keep an eye on. Allow me to return the favor with "Moratorium Experiment", posted on YouTube by Jrharbort Productions - it's moody and somewhat bittersweet, unlike the usual "bubbly" Hatsune Miku songs:

Well I didn't see it up here so I felt it should be Tongue
(02-12-2016, 12:36 PM)Arien Wrote: [ -> ]