MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2016, 11:32 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]Godless...that was a nice track thx Smile

here is an old song which i still like...i remember while playing Resident Evil 3 game i use to keep this track on a loop...i don't know why but something about it, i just like...so yeah here it is:

Great choice, Dark! Cool

This is also a favorite of mine, for different reasons. Angel

Ivan

now you have piked my interest in your reason bro XD.....specially with that innocent angle emote it makes me wonder more just what the reason is Big Grin mean as long as its nothing personal Tongue   lol
(03-15-2016, 01:25 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]now you have piked my interest in your reason bro XD.....specially with that innocent angle emote it makes me wonder more just what the reason is Big Grin mean as long as its nothing personal Tongue   lol

Well... I also had it for background music (with other Enigma numbers), but the "game" I was playing then was of a much more intimate nature... and I wasn't alone Tongue

Well here is something of mine. Not actually a song, but something I made a few years back.

That's not bad, it was rather pleasant

Hmm. Just to switch things up:

Done a little searching today, and finally found the song to one of the TV series I usually hooked up to when I was younger. Enjoy Smile

(03-16-2016, 08:12 PM)Altaria Wrote: [ -> ]Well here is something of mine. Not actually a song, but something I made a few years back.
is it a presentation slide show?....and language is Portuguese right?...and was that you playing the guitar in back ground? ....sorry for the questions....but i think it was a cute video  Blush  .

And as its Friday...here is something for the start of weekend  Big Grin

(03-18-2016, 11:20 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2016, 08:12 PM)Altaria Wrote: [ -> ]Well here is something of mine. Not actually a song, but something I made a few years back.
is it a presentation slide show?....and language is Portuguese right?...and was that you playing the guitar in back ground? ....sorry for the questions....but i think it was a cute video  Blush  .

And as its Friday...here is something for the start of weekend  Big Grin

Sorry for the slideshow xD Never did a video editing so. Yeah, it's portuguese language and it's me playing the guitar Tongue
@Altaria...it ok hun i actually liked it....it was short but nice one Smile however i like your paying the guitar even more...is it possible to see you in action like that in near future?....do you to cover songs?