MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice track 823 !
Same problem, that is I don't have a translation for this one.

lol you could try google translate cause that's never wrong wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Oh did I say that out loud? either way it's a good song

That song(nice one)..pretty sure I heard it in a weird video I watched many years ago. Oh well..

I know it's been used in a few movies, so maybe that's where you heard it from.

I stopped listening to Rammstein after they changed genre(2007 not sure), but I should really refresh my memory.
Here's the full soundtrack of a game that I fucking love, even if it's in retro-style. Same HM2 that I'm playing right now.

A lot of games have great soundtracks that totally fit the atmosphere the game is going for (I haven't played HM though). Not sure of my favorites tbh, but Killing Floor 2 has a pretty awesome soundtrack, it just fits the whole setting so well. And when that music starts, you just know shit is about to go down.

Yes. I am literally wiggling in my seat because someone else here loves the Hotline Miami soundtrack. Also a great share, Emmie! All this adrenaline-pumping music...

Since we're on this topic, No More Heroes has an incredibly fun and catchy soundtrack that fits its crazy humor to a T. 

By Gork...they finally discovered synthwave! *A small tear crosses Molly's eye*To celebrate your ascention to cybernetic godhood, I present you with this masterpiece.

So, this is synthwave... my eyes have been opened.  Rolleyes Heart

It reminds me a little bit of Disasterpeace, in the retro-80s synths sense. He composed the soundtrack for It Follows, and coincidentally the soundtrack for that cute pixel game, Fez.

Damn Perturbator..I must share this:

Here's something of Chemlab. Or am I the only who knows them ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1qXn5aEFU4
And I've really enjoyed all the previous songs.