MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha well, if they don't like our tastes, they're just...

I'll keep the AMVs going then I guess.

Here goes another with great feelings in it

Well then

( O.O) what have I done...I have started an ANIME APOCALYPSE......YYYEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I am loving all the once that are above...i know I am spouse to rate just one....but I cant, loving them all XD

well I am not sure if anyone know about the anime "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood" but there is this (one of many awesome scene) that I love...so just going to share that here...this is just a clip...but I love the ED song as well....something about this clips just hits a home run in me....I mean like really deep (yup even tho I have a dark heart...i still get the feels ) and I dont know why. Tongue

(03-20-2016, 11:24 AM)Altaria Wrote: [ -> ]Here goes another with great feelings in it

Oh my, Altaria...

That one went straight to my heart. Those images, coupled with such an hauntingly beautiful piece of classical music, left me misty-eyed for a long while... Cry  Truly a wonderful contribution to this thread.

Ivan
Ok, here goes another.

This reflects the feeling of dystopia.