MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is something a bit lighter.

Dark, see me in action? Probably not, sorry. But I take requests for covers. Just don't expect me to be quick with it eheh. I don't have any recorded so
(03-18-2016, 06:14 PM)Altaria Wrote: [ -> ]Dark, see me in action? Probably not, sorry. But I take requests for covers. Just don't expect me to be quick with it eheh. I don't have any recorded so

hey hun...well it would be really awesome to see some of your guitar talents, but yeah if its not possible to uplode it cool Smile as for cover i would have asked for this one:

@Cath OMG...i was just listening to that "sandman" song just 2 days ago...but umm remix version Tongue wait...are you in my head or something ( -.-)
That's an interesting music. Got to have a look at it. Is it from any anime?
@Altaria: No it not from an anime but its actually a cover song made by an artist for that movie twilight XD ...however i can show you one more video if you like thats from an anime which...i think you might like it....ill PM it to you if you like.
So... You're bringing the nightcore here? Mmh… so much possibilities with that!

Ok, you can send that by pm dark.

And I live one of my favourites from one piece Tongue

@Altaria I have not watched one piece yet, its in one of my bookmark so yeah still gonna watch it Smile .....but yes that was a good "piece" of tune Big Grin

@Cath yuuusss lets bring on the nightcore vibes right here ( ummm well if we do that then there will have to be a new different thread for other genres coz nightcore will take over lol ) ....here is one hop you like Smile :

I haven't posted here in a while... but deep feelings for a very special lady compel me to do so. I dedicate this post to Amapola (an anonymous pseudonym, of course) Blush .

You'll notice I have chosen a version with scenes taken from Ah! My Goddess, to maintain the "anime feel" brought on by recent postings on this thread.

Ivan