MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i say go for it.
the main thing this thread is for is giving people a clear place to offer suggestions instead of making a thread for each idea/bothering other threads. and giving an overvieuw of comon wishes.

but if you have a way to add a prioritizing method to it, have at it!
I still wanted new pose like is
Thinking about new thread.

Note we have a new outfit. It’s expensive compared to stripper etc but cheap compared t last, princess. Hope this is a good sign.
I'm thinking add different eyes color at Dr place in Lagoon Beach
I love the new nurse outfit & the price seems reasonable to me. Thanks Devs for providing apparel for a widely favorite fantasy at a fair price. I think you got it right this time
I was talking to a friend ingame and I thought of a cool idea. How about private lapdances, we can have one female avatar as the stripper and a person receiving the dance. The receiver can tip and touch the stripper, there can be different poses, but unlike the pole dance it's a more personal view from a seated position. I feel like it would be a fun addition to the strip club and it would be really fun because right now the stripper pole feels too public, if you want a private dance from a friend you need to hope someone doesn't randomly come in and interrupt. If anyone has any communications with the devs I feel like it would be a really great addition.
Ideas:
-The dance area could be a comfy chair
-There could be an upper floor to the strip club
-The chairs could be added to the houses as well
-Makes the stripper more sexy in my opinion
-Would allow more social connections with friends
(06-12-2018, 04:56 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking add different eyes color at Dr place in Lagoon Beach

Sorry to seem harsh but why thread is failing.  It’s something that has been suggested so many times before.

Real failing is that there is no discussion whether this is something people think is important.

Second failing is that it would mean mnf redoing Dr. interface where it would be so much easier to add coloured contact lens to glasses store.  Someone should have said that.

I’d like to update thread but without feedback there seems little point.
We need a furniture store to replace some of the tacky things in our houses. Price items based on what they include. The dining room table would be basic. An upgrade would be a pool table with a sex pose. A more expensive upgrade would be a card table with 7 card stud and betting or stripping.

The trees could be replaced with a hot tub we could actually enter with up to 6 or 8 people.

The living room furniture could come with sex poses for each item and just get rid of the TV.

Just some thoughts.
(06-14-2018, 03:24 PM)Jenna-X Wrote: [ -> ]We need a furniture store to replace some of the tacky things in our houses.  Price items based on what they include.  The dining room table would be basic.  An upgrade would be a pool table with a sex pose.  A more expensive upgrade would be a card table with 7 card stud and betting or stripping.

The trees could be replaced with a hot tub we could actually enter with up to 6 or 8 people.

The living room furniture could come with sex poses for each item and just get rid of the TV.

Just some thoughts.
Good suggestion – people have long complained that room designs still have to use the same furniture especially same bed colour.

I think that this has to be a long term goal not just for the complication but because it only benefits a few players
sometimes less is more. make the furniture transparent by default and let us draw whatever we want under the blocked area.