MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zephyr - i do see your point that more users are hitting Twitter. But Twitter was designed to be a far reaching social engine. That's what the Devs want. On the flip side, it looks like Twitter MNF content is being filtered by some admin because it don't see the same candid response that i see here. So that's our strength & contribution to the process.
First & foremost, I do not intend to hijack Joanna's thread.  I'm just offering a suggestion.  
Twitter seems to be planning the next update so i thought we should be too since we've worked so hard to collect ideas over time.
This doesn't have to be taken as final but just to get the creative juices flowing.  
Here's a sample 2018 plan that we can suggest to the Devs.  
It's their game so they can edit it as they wish.  We can always edit these plans as well.
But at least it gives them an idea of what we prefer
It also allows them to plan ahead to they can meet their other personal goals as well as MNFClub goals.
Also keep in mind that with each quarter the Devs have 3 months to work with.  That should be enough time to work on 2-4 updates.
Lastly once its agreed upon with the Devs, then we can give the members something to look forward to.

PLAN A - EVENLY SPREAD
1st Quarter Updates
Sex Pose - FF Oral & MM Oral
Clothing / Items / Body - Anything (Cheerleader, Nurse, new sex toy, hair style)
Economy - Strip poker mini-game as voted by users
Functional - improvement to private messaging &/or friend management system

2nd Quarter updates
Sex Pose - MF - Male Controlled & FFM threesome pose
Clothing / Items / Body - Anything
Economy - Apartment sharing - Common key for all avatars on 1 account as voted on Twitter
Functional - avatar stats available at login screen when picking avatars (Cash, Sex Level, Sex Exp pts, New messages)

3rd Quarter updates
Sex Pose - FM Female Controlled pose & MMF threesome pose
Clothing / Items / Body -  Anything
Economy - Petnis Mini-game 
Functional - shower start sex glitch fix &/or add couch sex using flexible girl pose

4th Quarter updates
Sex Pose - Group sex pose MFMF
Economy - Devs choice
Functional - add threesome sex pose to Baths or implement public threesome sex to another location

PLAN B - MORE SEX POSES
1st Quarter Updates
Sex Pose - FF Oral & MM Oral
Economy - strip poker as voted by users
Functional - none - opting for sex pose

2nd Quarter updates
Sex Pose - FFM Threesome - Female Controlled pose & MF - Male Controlled
Clothing / Items / body - None - opting for another sex pose
Economy - apartment sharing 1 common key for all avatars in 1 account
Functional - None - opting for another sex pose

3rd Quarter updates
Sex Pose - MMF Threesome - Male Controlled & FM - Female controlled
Clothing / Items / Body - anything
Economy - Petnis Mini-game suggested by devs
Functional - none - opting for sex poses

4th Quarter updates
Sex Pose - Group sex poses MMMF Gangbang & FFFM Reverse Gangbang
Clothing / Items / Body - None - opting for another sex pose
Economy - None - opting for another sex pose
Functional - None - opting for another sex pose
(11-19-2017, 02:36 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]Just another pointless straight pose no doubt. Last thing the game needs is more straight content. Too much of that stuff. Need to focus on the others that are heavily neglected. Especially MM! Only reason why straight stuff is so popular has to do with they're the only ones who have stuff in the first place!

I see your point.   MMs did not join because there was no MM pose but now that there is there are still not many looking for MM action.
(11-19-2017, 12:17 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Zephyr - i do see your point that more users are hitting Twitter.  But Twitter was designed to be a far reaching social engine.  That's what the Devs want.  On the flip side, it looks like Twitter MNF content is being filtered by some admin because it don't see the same candid response that i see here.  So that's our strength & contribution to the process.

Twitter is great in the absence of any other platform but we do have another in the form of the forum.   It seems that mnf is ignoring the forum in favour of Twitter.   They have said on Twitter that the next update will be a pose but I cannot see any announcement on here.

Not sure how you have stopped your posts combining.
Overfiend
First & foremost, I do not intend to hijack Joanna's thread.  I'm just offering a suggestion.
It is about time that Joana and Emmie made some contribution to this thread.

Twitter seems to be planning the next update so i thought we should be too since we've worked so hard to collect ideas over time.
Not sure that Twitter are planning the next update:  it’s more that mnf are keeping them better informed.

I need some more time to look at your detailed proposals.
Dont worry Zephyr, i do read and keep up with the forum. I just dont post that much.
I see some initiatives coming from this thread that isnt really what the thread was for at the start, but if its the path you guys wish to take, go ahead. I have voiced my position on the matter and do not want to endlessly repeat myself.

If i have missed good suggestions to put in the big list let me know, otherwise i will be around if i am needed.

- Joanna
Hi Joana or is it Joanna?

It’s good to know that you are still looking at thread.

I know what you have said but I do think mnf is favouring Twitter and something needs to be done to balance that: maybe discussion here and a joint vote here and on Twitter.
Originally Joana had 5 subject areas, including Locations.   I think it fair to drop that one as they tend to open up without functionality and are too complicated for suggestions.   I think she had doubts about its inclusion anyway.

You have added Economy (ECONOMY/MINI-GAMES) to the original list:  I think that that is fair enough.

You have also combined BODY Options and CLOTHES & OUTFITS into one option, Clothing / Items / Body.   Not sure that they sit too well together but we don’t want too many categories so that might be sensible.

Some things are easier to do than others and some things seem, to me at least, more important.    None are mutually exclusive but maybe bring on the easier things whilst working on the harder ones.

I would hope that a lot of these things could be done sooner than a year but I know mnf updates are not frequent.
Zephyr - the posts may separate if you happen to log off between posts or if you give enough time between posts. I can't say how much time but an hour should be sufficient.

yes when I created the 2018 plans I tried to match up easier updates with harder updates to give devs the ability to meet the goal. certain really new updates like group sex or Mini-game may take more time so in those cases I tried to put less updates during that period.
Joana - Here are some items that you can add to the list. They were probably suggested sometime in the distant past and won't probably get added until the distant future due to priorities. But who knows they may suddenly become popular and you may get some requests for them.  Here goes

1. new Solo Petnis poses - like doggy style, cow girl, shower sex with petnis

2. Petnis & Cock combo poses - where you get to use the Petnis as an assistant while you fuck. for example the cock fucks the pussy while the Petnis fucks the ass or the mouth or other combinations.

3. a sex toy package that can be purchased that allows the devs to make sex toy poses of their choice. as long as you have the sex toy package item you can get any sex toy pose. the benefit of putting it in a package is that it's less work on the devs. they create 1 item that let's them create a bunch of poses. so for example the package could include a blindfold, furry hand cuffs, furry ankle cuffs, clit vibrator, cockring with clit vibrator attached, nipple stimulating electrodes & controller, a whip, a paddle & butt plug.

4. new stripper dance moves - the same moves are getting a bit old. let's see some new stripper dance moves on the pole.

5. new stripper outfits - some of the girls are starting to all look the same. an additional stripper outfit could add some variety. the current outfit looks like a elegant stripper. which is nice but maybe a slutty bad girl stripper outfit could be a good complement

6. mirror view sex pose. a sex pose with a mirror in the room that allows you to get an additional view of the pose from another angle at the same time. Yes this could be double work for the devs but it could really spice up the MF sex pose collection

7. A double Petnis pose - sex pose where 2 people that have Petnis' can use both at the same time
MF - both Petnis' can assist the cock in fucking all her holes at the same time . it can be an airtight Petnis pose.
FF - it's a lesbian sex pose for 2 girls that both have a Petnis. both girls can be getting fucked by both petnis' at the same time. 
MM - both guys can be fucked by both petnis' at the same time while

8. Sexting shortcut bar - a a shortcut bar available in messaging screens with shortcuts buttons for words & phrases that are commonly used when having sex. For example " Fuck me harder" "Yes just like that" "OMG" Suck it" " Lick it" Etc. if they want to be fancy they can make emojis too. This way we can spend less time texting and more time masturbating