MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
))))))
(11-11-2017, 06:10 PM)Alekstraza Wrote: [ -> ]))))))

Love all those skins and ideas Alekstraza Big Grin
For the shower problem, I would suggest just having a button that pops up (the default being just showering together) whenever you're in baths that you can click so that when someone enters your shower it automatically goes to the shower sex scene.
Cool I'll shift to chill mode to give the Devs time to work and forum members time to breathe from the hustle of picking an update. Although i agree with Zephyr with the concept of planning ahead, it doesn't hurt to give everyone time to breathe. And we could avoid unnecessary conflict on this thread. i'm cool with tackling the next update after we take some time to enjoy the ones coming soon.
I am doing the same as Overfiend.   Without input from other forum members there is little to discuss;  we have all stated our positions already.

I have previously given my preferences for updates:
An oral for FF and MM based on the existing MF and FM poses.
Update PMs so they can be deleted, kept and the conversations not truncated.

I am disappointed that Emmie has not made any recent contribution.

It is important though that someone posts once a day to keep this thread in the list of posts.
Hmm I heard the devs became grandparents and are very busy fishing in their golden years now. Yes it feels like forever. I suggestion; more open developers who discuss and show off development process so we're aware of what's going on and the progress towards release.
(11-13-2017, 03:21 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ][...]more open developers who discuss and show off development process so we're aware of what's going on and the progress towards release.

Heart 

Yes! Something like:
"We're almost done with the new mini-game, you'll see that in roughly 2 weeks"
or
"We are at 50% of implementing spectator mode, it's gonna pass a lot of time but we are working on that!"
(11-13-2017, 03:09 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing the same as Overfiend.   Without input from other forum members there is little to discuss;  we have all stated our positions already.

I have previously given my preferences for updates:
An oral for FF and MM based on the existing MF and FM poses.
Update PMs so they can be deleted, kept and the conversations not truncated.

I am disappointed that Emmie has not made any recent contribution.

It is important though that someone posts once a day to keep this thread in the list of posts.

Well, I am sure every active member here on the forum already made his statement. As for posting every day. Sadly, after all this time, there can't be as many original ideas as there were at the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that people should stop posting. But, instead of repeating something that has been said a few days back or such, we should try and make suggestions of how can we improve a certain idea, so that it could cater to everyone desire.
Why would someone need to post once a day on here? This thread is still on page 1 and probably always will be so long as people continue to have ideas be it new or old
FYI there is a Twitter vote on sharing apartments and there are only 2 days left to vote. please visit @clubmnf on Twitter to vote.  
They have already collected over 300 votes.

I did not start that poll.  It was started by the leadership for MNFClub on Twitter.  It looks like they are not taking a break.  They are planning for the next update.

With only 2 days left to vote, i'm not sure if it's worth it to repost the same poll here in the forum for those that do not user Twitter. 
The Devs could just take the Twitter vote and run with that.  unless we want the MNF Forum to share it's voice.  What do you guys think?