MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been awhile since I chimed in but I thought I'd mention a few things.

1. I do understand Mr. Elder comment. and I agree.  Paying for services is a fact of life.  The constant request for free stuff is a bit annoying.  However I must admit that some simple things could be implemented that could be free. Nevertheless premium updates are always going to be priority because it's profitable.

2. We have prepolled ideas before. For example I have prepolled male clothing ideas & minigame ideas before setting up an official poll

3. I agree that the forum should be the primary source of polls. However Twitter is very useful in reaching more users.  Also Twitter can complement the forum.  Twitter polls are limited to 4 options. so that poll may serve to get a general & simplified perspective.  Meanwhile the forum polls can follow up to obtain more detail. Nevertheless whenever I post a poll I try to post a notification on Twitter so that more people can come visit the forum to vote on our polls & vice versa.  Personally I think the cooperation between Twitter & the forum could be beneficial if done well.

4. I don't agree with erasing the sex exp earned & starting from scratch to fix the system. it's just not practical & would anger too many people. The simple solution is for the devs to use better judgement regarding the sex exp reward system for new poses implemented going forward.  If possible they can tweak the code for sex exp reward behind the scene for old poses so that it's correct going forward. But I don't agree with erasing points earned in the past.
Charlie, guess you know how popular your second idea is (apt on day Titanic went down). What was reward to be? Half your previous level and a tenth of your money?

Hi Overfiend. Good to have your input again.

1 I don’t think that we disagree. There has to be a distinction between what you get for paying for premium and what you get for free. But maybe that has gone too far: is there any real point in not allowing non-prems to not use money transfer? Probably annoys a lot of prems in fact. Best solution would seem to be to release some things on gaining higher level, like is done with access to baths.

2 Yes but I think they should be done quicker: a week for each.

3 I may be wrong but did not the forum pre-date twitter? If so, why did mnf set up a twitter account? It could direct people to the forum but I don’t think it does so. Seems mnf want more control which they don’t have in forum.

4 This is a seriously bad idea. I guess it is to address the 5 minute round. It would betray those higher levels that had gained (most of) their points before this. Many would walk.

It’s like alt-farming. People thought it was unfair but they could do it too and it brought money into game that was spread around to a degree. Now it’s money for sex and room designs to make up for this. Mnf like it because they can sell in game money.

But it does have positive sides. A top level premium would be unlikely to go with a level 1: now they might if paid so level 1 gets to experience prem poses.
(04-15-2018, 07:55 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Charlie, guess you know how popular your second idea is (apt on day Titanic went down).   What was reward to be?   Half your previous level and a tenth of your money?

Hi Overfiend.   Good to have your input again.

1   I don’t think that we disagree.   There has to be a distinction between what you get for paying for premium and what you get for free.   But maybe that has gone too far:  is there any real point in not allowing non-prems to not use money transfer?   Probably annoys a lot of prems in fact.   Best solution would seem to be to release some things on gaining higher level, like is done with access to baths.

2   Yes but I think they should be done quicker:  a week for each.

3   I may be wrong but did not the forum pre-date twitter?   If so, why did mnf set up a twitter account?   It could direct people to the forum but I don’t think it does so.   Seems mnf want more control which they don’t have in forum.

4   This is a seriously bad idea.   I guess it is to address the 5 minute round.   It would betray those higher levels that had gained (most of) their points before this.   Many would walk.

It’s like alt-farming.   People thought it was unfair but they could do it too and it brought money into game that was spread around to a degree.   Now it’s money for sex and room designs to make up for this.   Mnf like it because they can sell in game money.

But it does have positive sides.   A top level premium would be unlikely to go with a level 1:  now they might if paid so level 1 gets to experience prem poses.

hey Zephyr

Good to speak to you again.

1.  Yes i think we can agree on something for Non-premiums like the ability to transfer money or high-level access.
2. Yes i agree a shorter pre-poll would be nice.  Maybe 2 weeks since participation in the forums is limited.  If participation was higher then we could shorten it even more. 
3.  the forum does pre-date Twitter.  But i think Twitter has a higher participation rate.  The trouble with Twitter is that we can't have candid discussions like hear.  Like you said the devs wanted a way to reach people in a controlled environment.
4.  Yeah it does seem like 1 money making scheme was replaced by another.  Which is why the Devs should give the economics of the game more thought and really listen to our feedback.  But like you said this temporary marketplace is drawing attention to the game growing the user base & potentially the income generated by the devs.  Ultimately though i don't think these sideline marketplaces are going to last forever.  Eventually the Devs will implement some controls for it.  The question is when.
Hi Overfiend,

Noticed this thread had fallen off forum list despite recent postings. See what happens now.

Alt farming was thought unfair but anyone could do it. Now other money making things. But Alt farming brought money into game where these things just swap money between players.

A new mini-game might be fun but makes no difference if rewards are no more. Economics needs a thread of its own.
(04-17-2018, 11:33 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Overfiend,

Noticed this thread had fallen off forum list despite recent postings.   See what happens now.

Alt farming was thought unfair but anyone could do it.   Now other money making things.   But Alt farming brought money into game where these things just swap money between players.

A new mini-game might be fun but makes no difference if rewards are no more.   Economics needs a thread of its own.

I have some millions. And they are useless on game tbh.
Hi Adam, long time no see.

I have some millions. And they are useless on game tbh.

I understand what you say.   I think players built money up for long promised apartments and were not sure how much they would cost or if choice.   If they introduced a penthouse for $500k you would be glad of money.

But if you have premium account and 6 AVs and apartments are not interchangeable that is $300k.   Last female outfit was $10k, plus crown $5k, previous $5k and last position $10k.   That’s $30k plus previous, say another $10k each.   So $40k times 6 is $240k.

So having $600k is not that unreasonable.   Apartment designs could cost you another 250k.
Fed up with AVs and want to start a new account?   OK, I am being extreme.

But rising costs and lack of ways to earn money is changing game.
(04-20-2018, 01:10 AM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Adam, long time no see.

I have some millions. And they are useless on game tbh.

I understand what you say.   I think players built money up for long promised apartments and were not sure how much they would cost or if choice.   If they introduced a penthouse for $500k you would be glad of money.

But if you have premium account and 6 AVs and apartments are not interchangeable that is $300k.   Last female outfit was $10k, plus crown $5k, previous $5k and last position $10k.   That’s $30k plus previous, say another $10k each.   So $40k times 6 is $240k.

So having $600k is not that unreasonable.   Apartment designs could cost you another 250k.
Fed up with AVs and want to start a new account?   OK, I am being extreme.

But rising costs and lack of ways to earn money is changing game.
Hey Zephyr Yes, long time how are you? Tongue
Well I understand what you say as well. And many ppl are sometimes angry by the in game money, price of codes etc. Cause the price of each one, and for me is also expensive and not fair for the players. And the topic of the apartment. From my part I won't buy an apartment for 6 avatars. With 1 is enough lol. Unless you like have 6 type of personality with each one. That could be understable for buy one for each avatar. Good day/night.
Does anyone know what updates are coming down the pipes for this month?
(04-24-2018, 09:46 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what updates are coming down the pipes for this month?

Well Brandon and JCF were the only mods that ever really gave us a hint at what was coming up for future updates and what not, maybe because they were the only ones to ask Vadim .... so with them not being mods anymore, I don’t think we are gonna get anything regarding updates...UNLESS, one of the other mods *coughs and looks at new mods* can help bring us out of the dark...haha
should update fucking themselves
since nobody dont want to help anybody for xp