MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
those poses makes perfect sense to add, Jessica
(06-03-2018, 03:52 AM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]those poses makes perfect sense to add, Jessica

yes I like some thing new to enjoy
Mnf has entered into some new fetishes. But I really think they could do more to entertain the very popular oral fetish. We need an FF oral pose, more tit & nipples oral play in poses, ass licking, kissing mouth & body, double blow job poses (FMM & MFF), also combining pussy licking & blowjobs in a purely oral 3some pose (FFM or MFF). we've seen a glimpse of some of these things but they've barely scratched to surface of fulfilling fantasies.
This thread seems to be going nowhere. Is there a point in a third?

First thing seems to be is some sort of priority established. Do we want next opdate to be, say, PMs or a new position? Somethings are easier than others.

Forget sharing apartemnts, however welcome that would be, mnf want to sell more.
We've reached 1 million users can we get a bonus for achieving this milestone?
(06-04-2018, 08:47 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]We've reached 1 million users can we get a bonus for achieving this milestone?

Answer is mnf will give an update when it suits them.  Still a big increase since alt farming, which must have made a lot of bogus accounts, ended.  But not really 1m users.
im thinking about adding tattoos place at the Hair Saloon or the van or prison ink
(06-05-2018, 09:33 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]im thinking about adding tattoos place at the Hair Saloon or the van or prison ink

Nothing wrong with this suggestion but it seems to illustrate to me why this thread has lost its way.

Piercings, tattoos, skin and eye colour changes have all been suggested before.

Also, they are not put in context with other desired updates.  Would people prefer to upgrade PMs first?  Delete unwanted PMs, keep older ones and whole conversations,, reorder them?

Having a tattoo parlour does not stop PM upgrades but we all know that one is likely to delay another.
(06-05-2018, 07:20 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing wrong with this suggestion but it seems to illustrate to me why this thread has lost its way.

Heya Zephyr,

It has come to my attention that you are often critical of this thread, however you are also one of the few who has ideas on what should happen instead.
i find myself in a position where i dont have time/energy/motivation to manage this thread anymore, i only made it because the old one got to big.

Would you be interested in aplying your vision and making the new thread in your image?
because i wont be doing it for at least a while, and as you said, it has lost its effectiveness.
You suggested this a while back. I was considering it when my internet went down for nearly a week.

I hesitated for two reasons. First, I have strong ideas on how the thread should be set up. These ideas may not always be good ones and, even if they were, may not be what other participants want. This should be an important thread and it is a public thread not a private one so this is important.

When I came back, and since, I have noticed how little activity there is and much of that does not advance the thread in any useful way. Without feedback I might take the thread in a direction no one wants and wonder if there is much point anyway.

I think that the first thing that I would do is to list all the previous suggestions and take a poll on which areas (poses, clothes, PM management etc) were felt the most important.

But without participation from others it will futile.