MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-28-2018, 11:50 PM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2018, 10:52 PM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know, if I'm the only one who have sore eyes because of the purple background. My suggestion is to add day/night visual mode, so will be white/purple background :3

Also I have a favorable opinion for a pirate costume.

Do you mean the forum background?... Cause that can be changed! Just look/scroll all the way down to the bottom right of this page where it says "--MNF purple". Click the down arrow, and click on "default" and press go, and the forum background should turn white....

*If it says "default" first and its already purple, click "--MNF purple", then press go (it should stay purple). Now press "default" and go, and  it should go white. *

Thank you, that helped me so much! ... i'm more comfortable to read the whole forum threads :p
Just came on here to ask about having the possibility of females getting pregnant, so like there is a 10% chance that if you have sex and the guy cums in the pussy then your character will become pregnant in a few days or something - but I see that was already recommended in a way "Pregnancy and related body effects; For the same reason as other body options, this is not likely"
(04-29-2018, 11:54 AM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2018, 05:55 PM)Ok, so the rodeo and exp in general might need some reworking. but the way people talk about it it sounds a lot worse then what you say now XD Wrote: [ -> ]other points:
- yes it would be nice to hear from the devs, nothing we can do about it though
- I agree. the big suggestion list could use updating and reworking. I was planning on doing so when i make the new thread (when we hit 50 pages) but if someone else wants to do it that fine with me ^,^
- My clothing idea not being worth it? I think it would be awesome! yes its a lot of work, but i think the reward is way worth it. Outfits are the #1 way to make yourself noticed in the game, giving us more option with the same amount of outfit artwork seems perfect to me. Who doesnt want to wear cowboyboots with a dress? XD

The rodeo bug is more annoying than serious but if devs can’t fix it people might be happier if they were told this.

The exp complaint, not really a problem, is about points distribution to those 5 or more levels higher.   I think it is up to those wanting a change to suggest something but they have to be wary of not causing other problems or complaints.

I think that we are going to have to disagree about the clothes.   It’s the amount of work needed, not just to AVs’ image on screen but to split clothes in the costume interface.
It might work well for cowgirl outfit.   Split it into top, shorts and boots and you could wear it with high heels from gown, maybe add a short skit too.   But I don’t see it working with many, say temple or harem.   You could add a thigh-boot option that would work well with bloodsucker but I still see a limited work benefit ratio.
why don't you just make it all user without using premium for naked avatar but still got to reach level 10
(04-30-2018, 09:12 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]why don't you just make it all user without using premium for naked avatar but still got to reach level 10

i dont know why they didnt do that Jessica, but you say that like we on the forum somehow made that decision XD
Umm can i suggest this FFM threesome pose? I hope everyone would like it.

Well it feels sexy,

I'm hoping that everyone's gonna vote at this position

[Image: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=D_-UtVdairR4aLKe)5.jpg]
Hey does anyone knows whats going on with Big Bang server? Some friends told me about having some crashes continously, and it's weird because it didn't crash to me even once :/
Hey charlie,
No i dont know what is going on. never heard of a server crashing before Confused
But don't you think that question fits a bit better in a different thread? Trying to keep this one for suggestions and discussions and all XD
make it MilkShake blowjob edit it please
The best feature to add would be the body modification thingy. choos waist width, boob size, butt size and maybe body type overall (grade of fitness/thickness)