MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses - Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why not put bulk pose Silvia NPC like that wrestler guy pose for her

should make bulk threesomes
I think since this thread was started, there was no Potions.... so....

M =Male
F = Female
T = Futa
B = Bulk
need to update standing doggystyle all iser
I actually have a suggestion but it's not really a pose thing, but you could add an ignore and a boot button on poles because some people are very rude and they don't leave even if they are asked to.
(10-30-2021, 12:16 PM)DemonDean Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have a suggestion but it's not really a pose thing, but you could add an ignore and a boot button on poles because some people are very rude and they don't leave even if they are asked to.

that was years ago it was like that now they change it because people be booting people without saying nothing to them
We definetly need more stripper poses interactions and dances. Oh and actually it would be nice to add new pose i bar vodka like lap dance or something that you can control and we need more hairstyles, and visable makeup for girls in sex scenes because why would they do make up if we cant see it properly in animation... And one important thing is new pose for female avatars that bought lactacion potion. Cmon they need some love like bulk does, dont leave them with only one.
I think the idea of ​​making a gloryhole room would be good.
That it's similar to the poledance system except that here the guys can enter on their own for a certain amount of time after making a payment, so they would rotate.
should make standing doggystyle all user