MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses - Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe that translates to "Would you have the shower FF or FFF or more"

Mel, I'll add it to the list & include it the next ff poll.
I will be posting the final sex pose poll of the year this weekend. The last sex pose pose poll was very ambitious. This time the aim is to poll some very achievable MF poses. Let's try to get some low hanging fruit.
(10-25-2018, 06:05 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]I will be posting the final sex pose poll of the year this weekend.  The last sex pose pose poll was very ambitious.  This time the aim is to poll some very achievable MF poses.  Let's try to get some low hanging fruit.

An example of an easily-implemented pose (uses existing animations only): enabling Split Poundage on the apartment, house and suite couches (without needing to learn the actual pose, but requiring at least one Premium participant - much like Shower Sex)

Just my two cents Rolleyes

Ivan
Let’s say a stripper were to have a petnis. One of her moves on the pole could be pleasuring herself with it.
Vanelys' suggestion is amazing. Make it so!
i've added a new category to the list called "Petnis Poses" .  Petnis poses are sort of unique so i thought it deserves it's own list.
Incoming MMMF pose, or so I was told.... so congrats on the 4some poll! Another major update (of many) has come from the forum community’s effort.
Wow...thanks for the encouraging update!!!
This brightened up my awful day Smile Thanks!
i want a gangbang option and rape andpublic sex. but i like all of your ideas