MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses - Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we do need more MM poses, and a MMM pose too
Hi can we have more lgbtq inclusion by allowing a MM and FF option for all MF poses? For example, rimming. Also I'm a guy and would love MMMM poses. A suggestion would be DP and blowjob or blowjob and handjob. I just want more options for gay poses.

(06-04-2020, 08:06 PM)The_Master_D Wrote: [ -> ]we do need more MM poses, and a MMM pose too

I agreeeee
what happened to the spectator mode rumors anyways?
mmf, 1 girl rides and a guy's face while the other 1 rides on his dick. The man is lying on the ground on his back.
(07-03-2018, 06:13 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Overfiend,
have you ever thought about a nice sexy OTK spanking?
There is a little bit  in the Doggy-Pose but not enough... Wink
You can use it as a foreplay or to punish a naughty young lady or an unfaithful wife!
You can do even BSDM games or prison sex...
You take the naked girl across your knees and spank her sassy bottom - easy, medium, hard!
And you can massage her butt or fingering ass and pussy in between...
Until she began to cry or squirt ! Smile
Too nasty? I would love it !

I found a perfect implementation of my idea in this comic!
Spanking and fingering until she squirts and he get a huge cumshot!  Big Grin
We all know "Pussy jam"!

Spiderman shows us some new variations!

[Image: a015.gif]
Updates feel extremely lackluster, and when one is implemented like the garage blowjob, it just feels reused with limited options in the pose. Although the community is clearly offering suggestions, and providing support. Why are the devs so adamant on these strange and poor clothing/npc sex pose updates, that no one wants at the moment.
More different Spiderman 3somes....

[Image: d023.gif]
Another five Superhero 3somes...

[Image: g080.gif]
ADD THE TEMPLE POSE - OUTSIDE YO. Cool

That would be improvement for the game. - instead we have just useless min-game updates. Huh