MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses - Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mmm spit roast pose.
How about just different angles from poses that already exist? Like in missionary pose you can see what the girl sees like seeing the guy dick her down like a pov but the girls view. In 69 you can see what the individual person are eating out like the bj pov for girls or pov of eating the girls pussy for guys. For the bj one you can get a different angle of the guy like a pov of the girl sucking their cock just by looking down and seeing her ass jiggle as jerks you. Those are just some examples maybe you dont have to make new poses but just different angles of the one that already exist.  Spongebob "Imagination"
I like the alternative angles idea.  Now we have to work out the practicalities.
it could work a couple of ways
1. Alternate views of existing poses can be offerred as a single view pose.
2. a side by side pov split view pose with the male POV on one side and the female POV on the other side at the same time.
3. a standard pose 3rd person view with a POV view box in the corner so you can occasionally glance into POV 
4. a switch view button allows you to see the pose in normal 3rd person. and then click the switch to POV to switch the view to 1st person POV

what do you think?
(01-21-2019, 02:35 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]I like the alternative angles idea.  Now we have to work out the practicalities.
it could work a couple of ways
1. Alternate views of existing poses can be offerred as a single view pose.
2. a side by side pov split view pose with the male POV on one side and the female POV on the other side at the same time.
3. a standard pose 3rd person view with a POV view box in the corner so you can occasionally glance into POV 
4. a switch view button allows you to see the pose in normal 3rd person. and then click the switch to POV to switch the view to 1st person POV
i think all poses have different views like some are pov from a individual person like the missionary and tit job poses are pov for guys. Some are as you said 3rd person view like the 69, spooning,full nelson, and the banana one are few. At this point any different angel of current poses would be awesome, kinda like a new pose but not really.
I would like to have some physical interaction with the stripper (in Red-Heat- Vodka Bar) by the viewer with consent of the stripper, this could be regulated with the tips given by the viewer.
The last sex pose poll voted heavily in favor of doggy style poses. Just a few days ago the Devs provided a doggy style variation. It looks like the Devs gave some attention to the voters preference and added their own twist to it. Although their are mixed reactions to the pose, I would say that it's a positive take away that the devs are considering your votes with the polls. Keep up the good work and keep voting
What the Devs need to do is do a massive update full of poses at least 4-5 new poses so people would have way more to do
(02-07-2019, 09:04 PM)nikkybands Wrote: [ -> ]What the Devs need to do is do a massive update full of poses at least 4-5 new poses so people would have way more to do

agreed
I had an idea for FM FF
so an idea for a female-male pose an Amazon pose where the man is laying down and brings his legs upward and bends them and the women squats down on the men. Would be fun to let the women dominate the man. For lesbian pose's a female-female get on top, doggy and 69 and for a twist could have the girls lie on their side, also two other lesbian pose idea's the tree climbing pose could be with or without strap-on or heck why not both, the other scissoring but on the couch. What you y'all think?
What if sex in balcony was allowed, there are balconies in hotel rooms! the animation should include some distant scenery. Fucking against wall or window could be great. It could add some new variety to RPs as well.
It would also be a good Idea to add blowjob in shower sex, female being on her knees to give a blowjob would be a nice addition.