MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses - Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-10-2018, 04:17 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]so wanted this doggy style and blow job MFM
2mens take control of tho pose

i like this idea for a new pose  Smile
I want the pnew petnis minigame sex pose in one of our in game MF poses
(08-11-2018, 05:44 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 02:59 PM)Zyegs Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your words Jessica, I'm glad you like them too
sorry Zyegs I just likeing this position I had to put it up on my profile I hope and with they would update this pose
Standing Doggy Style
I'm thinking about this position just can't stop looking at it
i wish 3 positions update to reach level 15

(08-17-2018, 06:09 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: [ -> ]i wish 3 positions update to reach level 15
made by Zyegs
what if they update female with big tittys and cock SheMale
As I've wrote before and I'll do it once more.

Adding Shemales/Futas in game, means a really large workload for the devs. Simply because, modifying the new bodies of the females, by adding cocks to them, would mean that, everything will have to be done from scratch. Clothes, positions, animations, so all of this could host the new body modification.

I don't say it will never be implemented. But for now, there's nothing that would point in this direction.
Futas play as girls so no need to alter clothes or hair. Just give them one position; MM has only one.

Big thing is letting existing Futas change to this new gender. We have new area to do it in.

Devs made a whole new area just for skin/eye change.
(06-25-2018, 08:45 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Overfiend!
Good work! Here is a copy of my post from February:

I would like to have a doggy-pose, standing up, the girl leaning against the wall.
We could use it as well under the shower or (new suggestion!) against a tree!!!
Wouldn t it be nice to grab a girl  (in petnis forest for example) and fuck her behind a tree???
Maybe even fully clothed??? Smile

Maybe I should add this one... Wink
Look ahead at future sex pose polls (of course after the other threads get their turn at polling), I foresee a public sex pose poll, a LGBT sex poll and an MF sex poll
this game really need some kinky sex poses.... such as
Touching/flirting mode
MF:
lactation boobjobSadfemale gives the boobjob to the male, but with squirting the milk
milking doggystyleSadmale and female doing the doggystyle, but have the milking option)
cow milker(female on the wall, male hold her tit and milking her.
more footjobs!
more anal!
maybe buttjob?
Or maybe some tickling?
Toys:
Futanari dick
milking machine
fuck machine
feather
electric toothbrush
tit ring
Pets:
tentacles
slime
Pills, or other useful medicine:
Hucow vaccine: to unlock the lactation mode, make the boob size bigger
enema potion: sell at the bdsm store to play the enema or unlock some clinic plays
triple potion: become to 3 self ,aka you can play 3p by only 2 player