Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sexuality positions
I'll probably get a lot of flack for this, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I was wondering if there are any new M/M poses in the works?
I like the MFMF pose.
Since I'm lazy, my favorite pose is the spoon. Both of us are comfortable and both of us are satisfied. It's just that lately my libido has been really bad and my girlfriend has been begging me for some sex. I work a lot, I think it's because I'm tired and stressed all the time. I used to watch xxxhd together with my girlfriend and try to repeat poses and even plots from the video. It was not only an enjoyable sexual experience but also sometimes a lot of fun. One of the weirdest poses we tried was when a girl lies on her back and lifts her ass up and the guy sits on top of her like a chair. I don't know how to explain it any clearer. My girlfriend and I used to joke that this pose should be called a toilet because I was sitting on her ass like a toilet.
We need this spider pose in the game!

[Image: 43917431.gif]

[Image: 15807432.gif]

(05-03-2023, 09:55 PM)liam324 Wrote: Since I'm lazy, my favorite pose is the spoon. Both of us are comfortable and both of us are satisfied. It's just that lately my libido has been really bad and my girlfriend has been begging me for some sex. I work a lot, I think it's because I'm tired and stressed all the time. I used to watch xxxhd together with my girlfriend and try to repeat poses and even plots from the video. It was not only an enjoyable sexual experience but also sometimes a lot of fun. One of the weirdest poses we tried was when a girl lies on her back and lifts her ass up and the guy sits on top of her like a chair. I don't know how to explain it any clearer. My girlfriend and I used to joke that this pose should be called a toilet because I was sitting on her ass like a toilet.

I think you are talking about this pose  Smile

[Image: 11204251.gif]

We also need a yoga trainer to fuck her like this!

[Image: 43917621.gif]
(12-31-2016, 05:58 AM)Paul630 Wrote: my favorite pose is fullnelson i love it in irl too  Heart Heart Heart
I was wondering if this game had just MM sex positions I see a lot of lesbian/futa/straight not never any Gay MM
Ask conceptors to add new menposes like MM and MMM
Sexual positions can significantly influence the diversity and satisfaction of intimacy. Partners are looking for methods to improve their closeness and contentment, and selecting the proper position can be a critical part of that process. In this scenario, lingerie like obsessharness can be an important component of experimenting with sex. Not only can it add a sense of passion and visual attraction, but it can also aid in the creation of specific poses, boosting comfort, and preserving stability during intimacy. In this way, lingerie and sexual positions can compliment one another, increasing not only physical pleasure but also emotional connection between couples.
Svadba
Кухни на заказ в Москве https://kuppersberg-deluxe.ru/.