MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sexuality positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I did not see this thread out there so here it is.
What's your favorite sexual position? In game and in real life....

I would have to go with doggy in real life.
In game I would choose rodeo.
The Bridge is by far my favorite pose in real life, with the athleticism and flexibility needed to maintain the pose and the added pleasure on using gravity to go the deepest you can it really helps great for finishing a long Tantric sex session. Plus i love being ridden heh. In game i would have to say that Get-on-Top, Rodeo, and Reverse Cowgirl are all equally my favorite. Of course sometimes i wish they would combine Get-on-Top and Rodeo in game cause in real life they go hand in hand specially when a woman is moving up or down to find the perfect angle to reach her g-spot. To see a woman arching her back when she does widen the angle is so sexy. To see that in game would be so awesome.
For me I would have to go with the doggy pose in game.
the reverse cowboy is my fav position on here
in real life i like doggy and in game my favorite is 69
Definately doggie in rl (or anything from behind really Blush )...... in game my fave from the guys is doggie (do have a spanking fetish).... next to muff diving of course, Tongue , which i think should be added to the girl-on-girl poses.... and reverse cowgirl from the girls list is my fave ...Big Grin
Favorite ig pose is Doggy Style, cus who doesn't like ass? Favorite irl pose is obviously tetherball.
(01-25-2017, 07:40 PM)LoneWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Favorite ig pose is Doggy Style, cus who doesn't like ass? Favorite irl pose is obviously tetherball.

I'm almost afraid to ask but what's the tetherball pose?
(01-26-2017, 07:49 PM)Raven Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost afraid to ask but what's the tetherball pose?

Either this...
[Image: f0b0c8799de372a0c5ca92cfd5c10907.png]

... or possibly this.
[Image: tetherball.jpg]
Nice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4