Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
(02-13-2018, 02:09 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Or... have a premium pose which has 50%-75% of the actions disabled... a non-prem can sample a premium pose, but to get full access to all actions, they need Premium

So stop at medium before hard or manual?   Think it is too much programming.
Sounds good to me, and I am premium, tho it has always been thru gift codes...
The possibility to chose at least the beginning of some premium poses would give the non premium players more "starting spots" for room roleplay with poses ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(02-13-2018, 02:31 AM)Avril 2018 Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 02:09 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Or... have a premium pose which has 50%-75% of the actions disabled... a non-prem can sample a premium pose, but to get full access to all actions, they need Premium

So stop at medium before hard or manual?   Think it is too much programming.

If they can program the Climbing the Tree pose to be used by non-prem guys in the shower (with a premium girl) or even a non-prem girl with a level 1 premium guy, I am sure it can be done.

But to expand on my idea, let all non-prems purchase premium poses from the Guru's at the Temple (not poses obtained from NPC's), but with restricted actions.  Maybe only Easy would be selectable with another non-prem player, and manual is unlocked with premium partner.  

And for those former premium players who find themselves back as non-prems, maybe let them unlock medium with all poses they got when they were Premium.

Would this possibly result in loads of non-prem guys only harassing premium girls?  Probably...  however, Premium girls can still block all the rude guys who don't ask politely.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I think I good method for getting new poses for free users is for every 3 premium poses added to the game, 1 of the older premium poses becomes available for free users.
(08-12-2018, 04:02 PM)jessica-trap Wrote: I think I good method for getting new poses for free users is for every 3 premium poses added to the game, 1 of the older premium poses becomes available for free users.

I agree with this wholeheartedly; and by that standard, the 1250-XP poses (Muff Diving and Climbing the Tree) should have been made non-Premium a long time ago…

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
i wish some non premium dress and cloths and stripper cloths update
what sex position you give tho monster

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

a tentacles monster sex pose
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
or you can use her baton to pleasure herself