Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
Heart 
I'm just asking.

Is it fine if you could add new Non-Premium poses, which are buyable with money or XP? I mean, the non-premium Users almost have nothing special to do. Here are my three suggestions, with pros and cons included:

1.: Make Premium Poses Free For All Users
2.: Make Premium Free For 1-3 Months
3.: Implement Non-Premium Poses

Now let's get into the pros:

1.: If you make Premium Poses available for all users, they will enjoy the game more, thus resulting in advertisement.
2.: Same reason as above.
3.: If you implement Non-Premium Poses, more fun will added to the game, and players would want to unlock everything.

And the cons:

1.: Sadly, Premium Users will be disappointed because of wasting their money on something that became free after buying it.
2.: Same reason as above.
3.: I see no cons here.

Conclusion: Implementing Non-Premium Poses would be logically the best idea to make the game more enjoyable and adventerous.

Your thoughts?
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
A good compromise would be to make it so for each month of subscription you have, you get to unlock another position permanently. That would make people wanna go premium, but also continue as free players. And most of all, it would get people to get premium again. As long as updates come steadily, that would get most people to keep their premiums rolling as well. Dunno, just something I thought of, might be stupid though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-04-2016, 06:04 PM)Emmie Wrote: A good compromise would be to make it so for each month of subscription you have, you get to unlock another position permanently. That would make people wanna go premium, but also continue as free players. And most of all, it would get people to get premium again. As long as updates come steadily, that would get most people to keep their premiums rolling as well. Dunno, just something I thought of, might be stupid though.

No, it's fine. I like the way you think.
Brandon was Here =) Like the Ideas
I like the idea as well Smile
Thank you.
I do like the ideas, but I thought of a diferent way of doing that.

Like the poses that are available now could become free when new ones came. So like 2 premium could become free or non-premium when another 2 new premium poses were added.
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
(03-05-2016, 11:40 AM)Altaria Wrote: I do like the ideas, but I thought of a diferent way of doing that.

Like the poses that are available now could become free when new ones came. So like 2 premium could become free or non-premium when another 2 new premium poses were added.

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

(03-05-2016, 11:40 AM)Altaria Wrote: I do like the ideas, but I thought of a diferent way of doing that.

i REMEMBER THIS IDEA 2-3 MONTHS AGO SOMEONE BROUGHT IT UP..I had caps on
I understand that for now there is not much diversity regarding the poses.. but last time I have talked about poses with the team, we all reached the conclusion that once new poses would be added some of the premium ones that are currently in the game will be changed to non premium.
It has been a long time since new poses have come in the game and I hope they did not forget about bringing new ones and the status change of some of the old premium ones. It remains to be seen, soon.. I hope.
Here to help and guide.