Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Different clans, gangs & cie
Yeah, not sure I'd go as far as to calling it cyber terrorism. If they are flaming people, they are breaking one of the rules of agreement though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Cyber terrorism! ^_^
so cute! ^_^
Are we talking about the same issue? ^_^
Aww… ^_^
Such a strong word for just some little trouble maker ^_^
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
as i made a thread im trying to make a pokemon group Tongue
I've sadly only seen two other orcs around besides the one in my avatar. Since Warchiefs have higher turnaround than Defence Against the Dark Arts professors, mine was happy to be a lieutenant (Do battle, get plunder, drink natty lyte) and, thanks to one very nice kitty humie, is determined NOT to kill humies or smoothie long-ears but be friends instead. Despite having a darker side which comes out at oddly convenient times, he's generally friendly. He's helped out with the occasional elven ritual and some might've seen the big lug pick someone up at the club yesterday.

I think he finally put her down today.

EDIT: Iron Backhand Clan is a loose group which is basically just me and a group of friends orking it up. We are peaceful (capture and plunder is forbidden without permission, as per humie custom) and we've made some loose alliances with humies, elves, and kittens.

As for my part in the Cactus Cult Most Highly Exalted Holy Order, my interpretation of my calling is all about not being a dick. So although I do dumb stuff when praising Cactus, I try to limit it to just being dumb and not excessively obnoxious.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(02-08-2016, 08:29 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Notable lonely wanderer:
-Sasso
-Tantrum
-Vrook (Jedi)

Feel free to post your own group.

Well, I joined the defunct blueperium for a while... guess I am a loner now. No, wait, I have been inducted in the cactus cult, but I haven't heard from the cult or its leader since then. *pats the membership card safely tucked in his Pocket*  Tongue

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Is there a guild which promotes quality erp and discussion?
(04-29-2016, 07:15 PM)Wise anon Wrote: Is there a guild which promotes quality erp and discussion?

I don't think so, well, I don't know if they are still active tho
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-26-2016, 11:43 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 08:29 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Notable lonely wanderer:
-Sasso
-Tantrum
-Vrook (Jedi)

Feel free to post your own group.

Well, I joined the defunct blueperium for a while... guess I am a loner now. No, wait, I have been inducted in the cactus cult, but I haven't heard from the cult or its leader since then. *pats the membership card safely tucked in his Pocket*  Tongue

Ivan
haha! I help those who help themselves...also, things are more like with Sheogorath...not so planned. Always drop a line..let's do stupid stuff.