MNF Club Forums
Different clans, gangs & cie - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Different clans, gangs & cie (/showthread.php?tid=313)

Pages: 1 2 3

Different clans, gangs & cie - Cath - 02-08-2016

I think you should make a list about all the different groups born in this forum and game.

Here are the few that I'm aware of:
-Fedoration
-Cactus cult
-Blueperium
-Orks (don't really know if there are clans in there)
-Purple gang (The Saints, if you don't know the allusion..)
-Tantra Group
-51st Shade
-Wu Tan Clan
There were other gangs, based on their own color.

Notable lonely wanderer:
-Sasso
-Tantrum
-Vrook (Jedi)

Feel free to post your own group.

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - AdamJohn - 02-08-2016

Tantra Group, for anyone who likes Tantric sex.

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Sharp - 02-09-2016

There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

Cabal: A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group.

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Sasso - 02-09-2016

I am but a lonely wanderer, visiting the distant lands in my travels

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Tantrum - 02-09-2016

My dear sasso, another lonely travel in here...

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Cath - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 10:02 AM)Sharpey Wrote: There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

Cabal: A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group.

So… it was them who scared me! They were shouting nonsense and it scares me to the bones!

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Vrook - 02-09-2016

I am a Jedi Master! ^.^ Oh yeah, and bartender on the side.

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Cath - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 04:43 PM)Vrook Wrote: I am a Jedi Master! ^.^

Do you want me to apply the Order 66? I would be glad to hunt you down :3

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Vrook - 02-09-2016

Well, now that you told me, I'll look out for you! >.>

RE: Different clans, gangs & cie - Sharp - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 10:35 AM)CBM97 Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:02 AM)Sharpey Wrote: There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

So… it was them who scared me! They were shouting nonsense and it scares me to the bones!

Shouting nonsense? Yeah, that sounds about right. But scary? I want to assure you that was never the intention, but I'm not entirely sure what their intention ever was.