Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Different clans, gangs & cie
I think you should make a list about all the different groups born in this forum and game.

Here are the few that I'm aware of:
-Fedoration
-Cactus cult
-Blueperium
-Orks (don't really know if there are clans in there)
-Purple gang (The Saints, if you don't know the allusion..)
-Tantra Group
-51st Shade
-Wu Tan Clan
There were other gangs, based on their own color.

Notable lonely wanderer:
-Sasso
-Tantrum
-Vrook (Jedi)

Feel free to post your own group.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Tantra Group, for anyone who likes Tantric sex.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

Cabal: A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group.
I am but a lonely wanderer, visiting the distant lands in my travels
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
My dear sasso, another lonely travel in here...
(02-09-2016, 10:02 AM)Sharpey Wrote: There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

Cabal: A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group.

So… it was them who scared me! They were shouting nonsense and it scares me to the bones!
I am a Jedi Master! ^.^ Oh yeah, and bartender on the side.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(02-09-2016, 04:43 PM)Vrook Wrote: I am a Jedi Master! ^.^

Do you want me to apply the Order 66? I would be glad to hunt you down :3
Well, now that you told me, I'll look out for you! >.>
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(02-09-2016, 10:35 AM)CBM97 Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:02 AM)Sharpey Wrote: There was a time when the 51st Shade would gather in the Alley. They were most recently referred to as a 'cabal' and would dress in grey and black. There were no members, as such, just others that shared the same principle value. Most 'supporters' are still present in the game, yet a gathering has not been seen for a while.

So… it was them who scared me! They were shouting nonsense and it scares me to the bones!

Shouting nonsense? Yeah, that sounds about right. But scary? I want to assure you that was never the intention, but I'm not entirely sure what their intention ever was.