Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
I think that I'm shouting into a void here, but.... in the case of female breast size.... I'd love for them to have more options, bigger or smaller and maybe something for the nipples. Or maybe an option to choose a body-type, like muscled, hourglass, scrawny and more. It'd also be awesome if this could also be realized for men.

I don't know in how much or far the possibilities are, I love and admire every bit that MNF Club has to offer. I just wish for these possibilities and will understand if they aren't possible to make a reality, or not yet.

Thank you for reading this and please keep up the amazing work!~
Body shape and size modifications have been biiig wishes since my beginning time here in forum.
You can read about it in this tread if you like ;-)

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...54#pid2354
[Image: detail.gif]
(03-15-2020, 10:12 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Body shape and size modifications have been biiig wishes since my beginning time here in forum.
You can read about it in this tread if you like ;-)

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...54#pid2354

I guess, it would mostly be a matter of doing it now than later. I mean, to me it seems that if it gets put on hold, it'll make it harder with all the clothes and accessories to come.
But that's my take. ^^"
İ hated new car pose why no futa futa why no futa girl poses come and why new poses only support futa man %90 of futas not like sex with mans i really scare futa pole sex pose only be for futa man Sad
It's been over a month since we got a $1 mask update. Does anyone have a clue on what & when the next update will be?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(05-04-2020, 01:14 PM)Overfiend Wrote: It's been over a month since we got a $1 mask update.  Does anyone have a clue on what & when the next update will be?
I thought this quarantine thing would accelerate the development process, since you know...YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!

But NO. the developers again never fail in disappointing us!
(05-05-2020, 02:28 AM)0BBC_Whore0 Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 01:14 PM)Overfiend Wrote: It's been over a month since we got a $1 mask update.  Does anyone have a clue on what & when the next update will be?
I thought this quarantine thing would accelerate the development process, since you know...YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!

But NO. the developers again never fail in disappointing us!

it will be premium only anyway, why even bother
Hmmm...
There is a note in MnFGames site:

"Hello dear friends. We're about to skip this round of ideas submission cuz we're a bit overscheduled. But don't worry and save your amazing game ideas for the next time."

What does that mean?
Are the devs working in home office to create new pose for our MnF club?
Are they busy with other projects?
Or they are in hollidays, doing nothing....

[Image: a015.gif]
We can hope! Smile
Great research Mr. Statesman. It's good to know.

I"m not sure what this means for the MNF Club.
I'm not sure whether to be optimistic that they are spending more time on the Club & less time on the MNF games site
Or whether to be pessimistic that being over-scheduled also has an impact on the Club. Are they skipping all updates this month?

I do know that our feedback suggestions were never fast paced with an immediate update in return. When we did make suggestions, there was always a delay in the turnaround. So I'm not sure what to take from this.

I do know that it's about a month & a half since the last update.
I was hoping that with everyone quarantined at home that the Devs would use this time to be productive with the Club requests. But based on the length of time since the last update, i'm beginning to have doubts.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]