Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
I had no expectations going in when I found out it was a MFF pose, good to know it was in an idea that no one wanted too. Can`t wait for my prem to expire so I can be done with this

Just food for thought we are almost in September and have had 2 new poses added. Just 2. They also added the stripper poses but those give no exp so yeah let that sink in...
Yeah with the long wait for thenew system deign update we should get some back to back updates in content. We did send over an MM & FF sex pose poll and an MFFF sex pose poll so hopefully thats also in the pipeline.

As far as this pose goes. I like it. Of course some more interactive options would be cooler like a hanjob or gives playing with each other. Also 1 major update that would be really helpful is to allow more than 2 rounds so we can continue the threesome and select another FFM pose without early & leaving the bed .

On a positive note i think the girls are really cute and the breasts & pussy are well done
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Admins can do somethig with new interface to cellphone? before you change it I log in everyday and now I cant... I preffer the old one... because my cellphone isnt fast and good... and the keyboard at game that you put gives me a lot of lag.... and please do something about the "new thread" button... idk if Im blind but I can't see it ¬¬
Yeah once again, the game keyboard is slow and laggy and there's no option to paste like my phone keyboard has (I use SwiftKey and the keyboard is so practical!)
I want to join the line of people who is against the new keyboard on the cell phone. I use puffin browser and prefer to use the keyboard from the phone cause it remember main words and help with spelling. the new keyboard on the cell phone is VERY annoying. please remove it or at least give an option to switch it off, if I want.
I wish they would add the mini games to mobile and update it for iPhone it's so slow on puff web browser
please make trans/sissy characters
(08-19-2019, 02:16 PM)Linette Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 02:13 PM)emirc Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 01:32 PM)Linette Wrote: as i am unsure where else to post this question i will simply ask here as it seems the closest is there anyone who is still using the browser version that could tell me what extention to use so that i can actully run it outside of the puffin one? that version is super laggy even compared to the other ones id really love to know so please let me know

quick note i use linux so the client is not an option to me

I use linux too and don't have problem I use chromium , https://www.mnfclub.com/game-mac.html

thank you very much for the link im going to put it in a bookmark so i wont lose it again

https://www.mnfclub.com/ is better
New update coming as per Twitter! "Save some cash you'll need it after the next update"
what do we think it is? They just did a poll that said poses are the most desirable update but for some reason I dont think its a pose. Maybe clothed sex? introduction of futa maybe? i dunno
Now female avatars may buy a futa potion from Orcess Ghorza in Shaman Tower and switch between futa and no-futa versions of themselves. 
For now, there are several sex poses available for futa
Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. 
More sex pose adoptations for futas are coming up soon.

This is how you become a futa in 
@ClubMnF
, You can experience being a futa not for 24 hours at a time for 10K in game cash or you can pay $15 to be futa which gives you the option to be a futa when ever you want to any number of times.

[Image: EGhI7gdWoAEhqmw?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: detail.gif]