Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diana's clumsy attempts at Photoshop
hey guys! Maybe someone has already met me, I'm Diana from Italy  Wink
Since I want to expand my skills (and also be a little naughty), I picked up Photoshop for the first time some days ago and, as a form of exercise, I'm making some very clumsy custom poses  Big Grin
I'll post them all on my Twitter, but I'd also like to hear some comments and, why not, suggestions on how to improve! Just be patient with me, I'm an amateur  Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: YSvekjz.png]
Nice work, i like it ;-))
Keep on doing this ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
well, thanks a lot! In fact, I already have a couple of edits ready, and I'm working on some more!
I want to get good, and turns out that it's real fun!

EDIT: my second pose is up! This was a relatively easy job, but it's part of the training, as I had to "merge" two layers of lips   Tongue

Great job, Diana!
Especially the Orgasmic Unity + a Male.  That image would be a great example for the MFMF sex pose that is being polled in this forum http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1750
Would you be open to posting that image there as well?
We would be exited to see your 4-some creations
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-14-2018, 11:20 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Great job, Diana!
Especially the Orgasmic Unity + a Male.  That image would be a great example for the MFMF sex pose that is being polled in this forum http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1750
Would you be open to posting that image there as well?
We would be exited to see your 4-some creations

oh wow! I didn't actually expect to receive such good feedback! I'll definitely post the picture in that thread as well  Heart
Magnificent work, Diana Smile

You certainly have an eye for blending those anatomical details in the correct perspective and proportions; keep 'em coming, dear lady !

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Great Job Diana,Keep it up,who knows maybe on day you will do even better than you did today
Still you did a great Job
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

woah guys, thank you very very much for your words, you are awesome  Heart
I'll leave here a couple of things:

-a classic "wet shirt" edit, since it apparently got very popular on Twitter
[Image: DkkZNHAW0AEOnYx.jpg]

-and a spitroast edit. Nothing new, I'm sure many others have done it before, but still  Heart
[Image: DktgN_2XgAAeYV8.jpg]

Hope you enjoy, and as always I'm open for comments and constructive critic  Wink
Love the wet shirt & spit roast. very hot! Also thanks for posting your 4some MFMF pose on the 4some poll thread.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
thank you all once again for your appreciation  Heart
Though slowly, I'm still working on something, when I have time. Here are my last "releases": I know they look a bit lazy, but still  Tongue