11.44%
35 11.44%
Total 306 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Sex Pose Poll 3Q18 - 4-some Carnal MNF
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the first ever 4-some sex poll.  We are taking CARNAL ORGIES to a new level.

Please vote for 2 sex poses from the list below (because it's so hard to pick just 1).
There are a large number of possible variations for 4-somes so I tried to choose poses that are common, recyclable & gets every partner involved. I did not include MMMM & FFFF because MM & FF poses still need more development before introducing a 4 some.

I have contacted the Devs to ask them
"Is it possible to make a 4 some pose in the game?"
"Would you be open to adding it in the future?"
Their exact response was "the poses are very complicated to make,but we will consider it."

So let's get as many votes at possible to make our demand convincing to the Devs.  Thus this poll will last 30 days.

Please note that this poll provides feedback to the Devs regarding the demand for 4-some poses.  It does not guarantee that the winner will be added to the game.  If the Devs decide to add a 4-some pose to the game, it may take several months to update.  

4-Some Sex Poses
  • MFMF - Orgasmic Unity + extra male - It can be created by recycling Orgasmic Unity (Male controlled). Just add another male receiving oral from the top girl and fucking the bottom girl
  • MFMF - Rodeo & Doggy (female & male controlled) - 1 pair of MF in Rodeo & the other pair MF in Doggy style.  The girl in doggy style girl is licking the Rodeo girl & sucking the cock of the guy in Rodeo. This can be created by recycling the Rodeo & Doggy style poses.
  • MFMF - Femme Fatale & Share the Love 4-some (male controlled)- recycling the Femme Fatale pose but with a guy fucking the girl. The girl getting fucked in Femme Fatale is licking the pussy of another girl who is also sucking a cock in the "share the love pose".  It can also be drawn up using "Spooning" & "Pirate's Bounty". Essentially this can be any combo of recycled poses that show a guy fucking a girl and that girl is licking the pussy of another girl who is giving a blowjob to another guy.
  • MFMF - Double Fuck & Double BJ (aka Double Up) (male & female controlled) - a girl on her back & a girl in doggy on top of her in the same direction. A guy at their bottom can have the option to fuck either of them one in pirate (fuck bottom pussy & ass) & the other in doggy (Fuck top pussy & ass).  Options can be normal & hard pussy & ass fuck for the top girl & the bottom girl. While he fucks one girl animation should show him fingering the other girl.  The other guy is positioned at their heads getting a double blowjob from the 2 girls at the same time. The double blowjob should include varies combinations of licking & sucking from both girls.  The girls tits are rubbing against each other. The animation should show them kissing when they are waiting for action.  This can be created by recycling pirate & doggy and placing the doggy on top of the pirate then adding a cock at the by their heads to get a blowjob.
  • FFFM - 1 guy fucks 3 girls Reverse gangbang (male or female controlled)- a guy does the fucking, licking fingering of all 3 girls at the same time.  The guy can fuck in Pirate or Rodeo or doggy.  In Doggy the asses of girls would be stacked on top of each other so the guy can fuck the bottom, finger the middle girl & lick the top girl. In Rodeo the guy will be on his back getting fucked by 1 girl then licking the girl who is face sitting on him & the guy can finger the middle girl. In pirate, the girls can be side by side in pirate with their legs spread. He can fuck the one in the middle, finger a girl on a side and lick the third girl who is standing above him with her legs spread. The girls should rotate getting fucked by the 1 guy.
  • FFFM - Orgasmic unity & Muff dive (Male & Female controlled)- This recycles Orgasmic unity & adds a extra female to muff dive the bottom girl.  The girl doing the muff diving should show her face licking pussy with her heart shaped ass arched up.
  • FFFM - 4 hole stack & facesitting (Male Controlled) - 1 girl on her back like Pirate Bounty, another girl in Doggy on top of her in the same direction. Both of their pussy & ass face a guy that gets to choose the holes of the top girl in doggy or the bottom girl her back. While he fucks one the other gets fingered. Meanwhile the 3rd girl is face sitting on the girl her back while the girl in doggy licks & sucks their nipples. Options can be normal & hard pussy & ass fuck for the top girl & the bottom girl
  • MMMF - Airtight Gangbang (Male Controlled) - airtight with every hole filled - fucking pussy ass and blowjob at the same time. This could be a recycled "get on top" pose with 2 extra cocks. Or it could be a recycled "Full Nelson" pose with 2 extra cocks
  • MMMF - Blow Bang (Female Controlled) - the girl has a cock in her mouth & a cock in each hand.  And she alternates the giving a blowjob to each cock. Males are should be in control of the cumming. https://gifmixxx.com/aVgt
  • MMMF - Alternating blowjob & handjob while getting fucked (Male Controlled) - the girl has a cock her mouth & a cock in the other hand while she is getting fucked.  It could be a recycled "Share the Love" pose with an extra cock on the other side of her head.

Here are some additional photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks again Overfiend, for hosting this poll Smile

Just a thought… If we ever get a foursome pose, I strongly suspect the "technique" used by the devs to simplify the work (and thus get it ready more quickly) will be to leave as much of the bodies unseen as possible - in the past, this usually meant MALE heads; this would also mean a potential foursome is likely to be either FMFM (I'd say, 30% chances) or MMMF (70%) as a result.

In case you are wondering...
  • Poses showing male heads, either in part or fully: 8 total (Climbing the Tree, Double Penetration, Get On Top, Group Pyramid, Muff Diving, Pearly Gates, Sixty-Nine, and Spooning)
  • Poses where the male(s) head(s) is out of sight or strategically hidden from view: all the rest (18 out of the current 26)
Ivan

P.S. Myself, I would prefer getting any one of the proposed MFMF poses, for "balance" reasons… but let's see what will happen Wink
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Good observation Ivan.  Thanks for the feedback.  
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. especially during the first time I used the share the love pose and I couldn't figure out which guy I was because the other guy had the same skin tone.  Also in the last couple of poses the evs have been hiding bodies to save work. Like in the footjob pose I was expecting to see more of the girl.

Personally, I don't mind hiding the male's face if to makes it easier. But I think the the Dev would get rave reviews. if the show more of the female body & face.  That's just my personal opinion.
I gotta say I'm having a tough time picking. there's a lot of great ones to pick from
here are some more pictures
MFMF - Cowgirl & Doggy
MMMF - Blowjob, Handjob & Fuck
MFMF - Orgasmic Unity by Willy for Boobies
FFFM - Reverse Gangbang in Rodeo

here are some FFFM - 1 guy fucking 3 girl reverse gangbangs

here's a few more

enjoy!

Nice poll! also it gets much easier to understand with the pics (they are also nice to look at Wink ) Some more spanking in the future perhaps? Smile
Thanks AnalBlonde....i'll be sure to let the Devs know that Spanking was recommended.

Here are some MMMF pics.  the Girl on top pose could be edited to add a male getting a blowjob as well to make an MMMF - Airtight pose.