Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Hey Zephyr,

If I were in your shoes I would poll by group according to the way you listed it. I would pick a group to poll first & only poll items within that group. Then I would poll a new group in the next cycle. Personally I think functionality updates for the private messaging or friend management system has always been in demand.

Also I think the best way to measure demand is through polling. Although it's a small sample size it is more concrete than guessing based on forum posts.

in regards to a mini game poll, keep in mind that our polls are never a guarantee update for the winner.  Only the devs have the power to decide. In essence the polls are just a way to give feedback on the current demand. Hence why I always footnote my polls by saying exactly that. Also keep in mind that the devs appear to be producing updates nearly a year after something is requested.  So with that said, I know strip poker won the last poll & we haven't seen it yet but 1. it was never a guarantee 2. if the devs do produce it , then it may come later than we may like.  In which case I would not be against another mingame poll.  

According to Johnsins post on his thread, he preferred minigame or sex pose poll.  It seems that you have also preferred that a sex pose poll should go first.  Is it safe to assume that I should proceed with a sex pose poll?

lastly since FF oral did win the last poll, then I'll be sure to leave it off my next poll.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Has anyone ever thought of custom greetings when you get close to a friend in game.

Like for example when a guy sees a girl they could either hug them, both kiss each other on the cheek, or a quick hello kiss on the lips. Same can be applied for girl greeting girls.

For guys you can jokingly put your friend in a headlock or even make a custom handshake with them as a custom greeting to another guy.

Just something that makes adding people to your friends list worth more while and it'd be a small square screen almost like when you bring up someone's bio up in game.
Overfiend, thanks for input.

Ok, you suggest I pick a group to poll.  I can do that;  on the basis of how useful and realistic the suggestions are.  I will try to explain my decision.

Too few forum posts to gauge anything on my thread.  From the responses to the 3 threads a pose is most wanted.  Not sure how you will sort out the many suggestions.

There have been no suggestions for a new mini-game nor even a place for one.  So a sex pose poll seems best now.

Timejiver8

I will add it because it is a suggestions thread and I shouldn’t decide on merits of a suggestion.  But I don’t see the player benefit for the work involved.  Unlikely even system can ever tell when friends are close.
Ok then, i'll get started on a sex pose poll.
To sort this thread out to poll, with its diverse suggestions, I have had to make a choice.  It will be Group 4 (see first post).  Sorry to all those who made good suggestions elsewhere.

There are some very good suggestions there, some I am not so keen on, but conveniently it has 10; max we can poll on.

I could have joined other groups together, and may do next time, but I did say that I would explain my decision.

Group 1 Some are already known;  others better in level rewards.
Group 2 Needs more discussion.
Group 3 Needs definite proposal.
Group 5 Happy with all.  Hopefully next time.
Group 6 Mnf may have thought of VIP room;  not sure how practical others are.  Also largely for prem girls only.
Group 7 Not sure if wanted.
Group 8 Too vague – needs explanation.
Group 9 Some are easy, some I do not see benefit of.  Consider next time.
Group 10 Buying prem has got more difficult but not useful to poll.  Can combine with Group 5.

New suggestions are still welcome.
There was some interest in EXP.  To keep this thread active I will post.

First the current position based on 4 rounds and no prem poses.

We all know that the higher the level you go with the more EXP you get and 5 level difference or more the higher level gets no points.  Below that points are always split unswervingly.  4 levels 10%:90%,3 levels 20%:80% until equal level 50%:50%.
It does not matter on actual levels just difference and total points are mainly around 225.  Some examples and I have more around 225.

Difference             Level           Total          Level        Total
4                         11&7             226           7&3          226
3                         10&7             225           6&3          215
2                         11&9             226           6&4          226
1                         11&10           203           5&4          217
0                         9&9              208           3&3          192
Now I don’t think that there is a problem but others do.  This is what has been said and my comments.

I want to get EXP with every Level.
I don’t think that a very high level is ever going to get much EXP from a very low level.

You need EXP in game, to go further, get more poses, get more skills, even get higher level.
As above and you can get most worthwhile poses by level 8.

Looking around you will see, 90% of people are far lower than lvl 10 or 12.
So it will benefit few.  Most can find partners to give them EXP.

Otherwise the higher levels refuse to have sex with lower levels.  Rookies will have less fun and leave the game.
High levels are not going to change this for a few points.  Even a 3 level difference is unequal in points split 20%:80%.

Main thing in game is having fun.
Well yes.
What about a little minigame like this one?
I would like it! Hehe...

https://www.gamesofdesire.com/3d/schoolgirls-spanking/
(07-21-2018, 12:53 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: What about a little minigame like this one?
I would like it! Hehe...

https://www.gamesofdesire.com/3d/schoolgirls-spanking/

Thanks, I had forgotten this site.

It’s rather complex for this game and gives no money.  Why bother when it can be played outside this game?

Maybe a question to be asked is:  Should mini-games be for fun or just to earn money?

Glad you mentioned it but I won’t be adding it to list.
here's a new idea.
A rating system for the quality of sex experiences
A 5 star rating pop-up message after each sex encounter that allows you to rate the quality of your sexual encounter. Then the system adds that rating to your partners total average rating. Then every avatar can have their average of 5 star rating showing in their bio.  so when you read a bio you can see their rating to help determine if you want to be with them
OR
it could be an average "LIKED" rating. so a pop-up with a liked button & a don't like button appears.then the system calculates the Avatar's average liked percentage and shows it in their bio.  

I don't like showing the pure count of the number of likes because it put new comers & part-timer at a disadvantage if they haven't had the time to have sex with lots of people. Yt the quality of their sex may be worth it. Think of the working members with limited availability