Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Hi all,  This is the last of the 3 new sub-threads.

It took me a bit longer as there are over 30 suggestions and they are diverse.  So I have tried to group them and there is some overlap.
There is no intended priority in the grouping;  that is purpose of thread.  I was going to comment on each but I don’t think that would be a good thing, at least not at this stage.

Any comments, especially from Overfiend or John, would be welcome and I am happy to answer any questions.

Edit 17/7/2018 New posts in red.

Group 1                Fix bugs in mini-games and sex poses.
Group 1                Shower start sex glitch
Group 1                Money transfer for all
Group 1                Abillity to be naked

Group 2                Rework Exp system
Group 2               Same sex & exclusive relationships

Group 3                Cabaret

Group 4                Improve PM
Group 4                Improve Friends
Group 4                Scrollbar & ability to profile tab.
Group 4                More bio space
Group 4                Add personal notes on friends profile.
Group 4                More emojis
Group 4                install the "/me" function
Group 4               Match making tool
Group 4               Friend request hiding popups
Group 4               Custom greetings

Group 5                Level rewards.
Group 5                Add an achieviemnts system.
Group 5                One month prem option
Group 5                Limited Premium

Group 6                More options in the strip dancing
Group 6                Lapdances
Group 6                Kicking and ignoring
Group 6               Male strippers
Group 6               New stripper poses

Group 7                Sound system
Group 7                Bulletin Board
Group 7                More pets

Group 8                New page format
Group 8                HTML5 port /click actions

Group 9                Server shown
Group 9                Levels Shown Invite
Group 9                Rework the report system
Group 9                AV stats available at login
Group 9                Change servers without login
Group 9                Extend room while in bed
Group 9                Rework brothel

Group 10             More Prem payment methods prem buy page
Group 10             More Prem payment methods ingame
Group 10             Payment methods
Hey Zephyr,
Nice work.
Just note that the ability to be naked has been added to the game for premium level 10 avatars.

Also there are some overlapping items with sex poses but I'm ok with it. At least 1 of us will catch it.

Another idea is implementing an MNF match making tool.  It can be a tool that allows avatars to check boxes for preferences.  Then other avatars can search for those preferences and PM each other and find each other's location.  This way you can find your match faster.  This might fit in group 4

here's another one - a Friend request button with option to hide popups, accept all & deny all
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Hey Overfiend,
TY

Just note that the ability to be naked has been added to the game for premium level 10 avatars.
Group 1 was really past suggestions;  do we really want to suggest again fixing rodeo bug?  Being naked should really be suggested as a level reward for non-prems.  Money transfer for all is probably not controversial but has to be included to decide priority.

Also there are some overlapping items with sex poses but I'm ok with it. At least 1 of us will catch it.
Is that to do with shower or stripping?  Not worried about keeping either.  Main question whether there should be private lapdance area and exclusion.  Private lapdances benefit only women prems so not an update for all.  A non-paying viewer is annoying but it is a public area.

Another idea is implementing an MNF match making tool.  It can be a tool that allows avatars to check boxes for preferences.  Then other avatars can search for those preferences and PM each other and find each other's location.  This way you can find your match faster.  This might fit in group 4
It’s a good idea but sounds complicated;  where would you put it in game screen?

here's another one - a Friend request button with option to hide popups, accept all & deny all
Not sure what you mean compared to current.
Thank you, dear Zephyr!

My idea for Point 2 :

You earn 20 points of EXP in every round of sex with everybody.
Plus 5 Points EXP for each level of your sex-partner.

For exampel:
Four rounds with a rookie (level1) = 80 Exp + 20 = 100 Exp

Four rounds with a highleveler 10 = 80 Exp + 200 = 280 Exp

One round shower with level 6 = 20 Exp + 30 = 50 Exp

One round threesome with one level 2 and one level 12 = 40 Exp + 10 + 60 = 110 Exp

and so on... Wink

That would be clear and fair. And we all would have more sex and more fun! Smile

Agree? (We may discuss the absolut numbers, it just an example!)
Hi Elder Statesman,

I will have to look at your suggestion, not my place to accept or reject anyway, but the point is you have made a positive proposal. Saying rework Exp system does not take us far. It may be better or worse.
hey guys,
I dont think it really fits with the other threads (kudos on making them all btw guys!), but since mnf seems to be working towards a little bit for everyone (bsms harness, footjobs, gay and lesbian poses) should we also not have male strippers available as an option?

seems like a nice way to equalize the genders some more dont you think?
(06-27-2018, 10:30 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Hi Elder Statesman,

I will have to look at your suggestion, not my place to accept or reject anyway, but the point is you have made a positive proposal.  Saying rework Exp system does not take us far.  It may be better or worse.

I tried to make it simple.
But we can rate the single pose just of its difficulty...
So 20 Exp for the standard poses.
30 exp for nelson or split, and 50 for a 3some.
We may discuss that.
What is difficult about any of the poses?

What is difficult is awarding dance moves based on levels.

Requiring experience for poses for same sex poses and then penalizing same sex couples and couples who choose an exclusive relationship when you calculate experience.
(06-29-2018, 05:22 PM)Jenna-X Wrote: Requiring experience for poses for same sex poses and then penalizing same sex couples and couples who choose an exclusive relationship when you calculate experience.

Penalizing cuoples for having sex with the same partner again is nonsens; imho.
Sorry not to have replied sooner.

Joanna_Smith Yes, but any real demand?  Men may think that they can make money too but will they?  An equality update but does it serve a purpose?

Elder Statesman It is simple and logical but very different to how points are awarded now.  Many may not be happy.  There is a slight upgrade in exp for using premium poses already.  If this is to be a major topic it needs to be discussed fully.

Jenna-X I did not quite understand your first two points.  Right or wrong, I think mnf want people to meet and mingle;  hence no exp for multiple couplings.  Can still do but fewer/no points.