Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
Not disagreeing just commenting. Would it be a train sex pose like shower in baths?

Or an area to use existing poses outside rooms? That would be quite radical.

No carriages so it seems to mean a major design change. Maybe easier to do something in existing prison.
it was an open ended question for an open ended idea.
Yes there is no carriage but it could be added. It won't be the first time the devs added something new.
It's still an open fantasy to explore. people love to have sex on cars, planes, boats & trains.
Since we have a train let's use it
NPC scene, minigame, player with player sex...anything is possible since it's uncharted.

also I'm not worried about the timing of it's addition. I'm just gathering ideas. I'll let polling decide the priority.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
well I don't know anything new for position and others got so bored of mmo
well I have a bunch of ideas to add to certain positions and new positions that would be fun as well

DoggyStyle: add pussy licking and rimjob unless that becomes a sex position on its own

Pirate's Bounty: maybe with the rubbing you add fingering before penetration

New pose ideas:

Stand and carry: While there's the climbing the tree sex position stand and carry is the guy holding the girl up on his own compared to the double penetration sex position. That can allow for pussy and anal and reverse stand and carry would have the female's back against the guy's stomach.

rodeo + dogystyle mmf and mff: essentially another double penetration pose which would allow for a nicer angle since the girl would be riding one guy while the other is fucking the asshole in a doggystyle position

I forget the name of the one where a girl fucks another girl's pussy with a strap on while the guy gets a blowjob and well make it two guys fucking her pussy and getting a blowjob. Switching would cause them to swap places.

Rodeo + Blowjob: name speaks for itself where standing and kneeling blowjobs can be options

I forget the one post were the girl lifts her leg up in the air like a cheerleader and the guy fucks her but another idea for a position if need be one.

Footjob: I haven't seen if any prem had one but I think that's a staple that speaks for itself if it's not in game yet.

Group sex pose of Rodeo, Dogglystyle, and Blowjob: Essentially the first gangbang pose of four people however if a female has the strap on they can take the role of a guy as well.

as much as I'd love to flood this one post with many many positions I'll stop here to allow them to be inspected instead of throwing out too many at once
Jesssica_V does not have a suggestion but still posts but not spam?

I thought my thread would be difficult to manage because of diverse nature of things but I now think that yours may be worse.

Had any thoughts of where next?
Hello TimeJiver8,
Lots of great ideas. Thanks for sharing! Keep them coming.
I have added many of them in the first post of this thread. Generally speaking as ideas come in i'll update the first post of this thread to maintain an organized list of ideas. So take a look there from time to time to see if any new ideas have been added.
The footjob pose has already been updated for premiums in the game.
Alright but what if we made it possible to sex in the bathtubs and coded a special version of footjob there?

and if we ever get a cheerleader costume for women a special handstand fucking pose would also be cool

so this one would require private pole dances at someone's house but a BDSM like position where you tie their hands to the pole and fuck them that way

I'll stop now because idk how far MNFClub will go with certain positions so if I can get a heads up in a reply that'd help if I ever find ideas for new positions

okay I'll admit seeing the first post of the thread it made me wonder...

did anyone ask for sex positions over the kitchen table, or on the sofas...what about Pirate's Bounty on the bar tables in the wild west in the upstairs?
I'm not sure if this is the right sort of thread to post it in, but I think it would be pretty cool if we could add a couple things to sex in general, such as oil, spit, gaping and a fute gender.

Oil would just be some simple animations that make that area of the body shiny, think of doggy style ass rub but the ass becomes shiny. I'm pretty sure this is in some MNF games so wouldn't be too much to ask for.

Spit would be a similar sort of concept but reserved for oral positions.

Gaping is pretty self explanatory, although I think it could be done in 2 different ways. In both ways, I think there should be some sort of background timer which needs to be reached until gaping is possible. As for actually triggering the gape, I think it should happen when you have been fucking and then click stop. Now for controlling the gape, I think it could either be a check mark box to toggle gaping on and off, and then stopping after fucking when the timer has been met will cause gapes. Alternatively, there could be a gape button, similar to the spank button which is not clickable until the timer has been met, and clicking it during fucking will result in you to stop fucking, but the gape showing.

I think the futa gender is pretty obvious and people have been requesting this for a while. We want a female gender with a cock, but I would appreciate the option to control the size of the cock (small/med/large). This would then just need the appropriate FM poses to be recycled. Another option I would like for the futa gender is to have the ability to control your boner, whether you want to be hard or not. Again, this could be a check mark box, or a button, the devs can decide.

I noticed someone mentioned sex toys being added. I think that's a really good idea! I think the first one should be a buttplug, whether that is just a visual plug, or an actual item which has functionality (e.g. pulling the plug in and out). Either way I think it would be good to add this, it's something completely new to the game and has a lot of potential to build on (e.g. adding more sex toys, adding more functions for each sex toy, etc.).
(07-12-2018, 08:42 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Jesssica_V does not have a suggestion but still posts but not spam?

I thought my thread would be difficult to manage because of diverse nature of things but I now think that yours may be worse.

Had any thoughts of where next?

hows it worst?
Docdom
I've added your some of your ideas to the list on the first page. I wondered about gaping & body oils as well. Hopefully the Devs are artistically open to those ideas. We'll see.

Jessica V.
Your sex pose ideas are always welcome & fun to share.
let's focus on posting ideas to the relevant threads and move forward.
Thanks