Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
I was wrong.  Male stripper is just an outfit does not let you strip.  Still question if most wanted this male clothing update.

-Scarz-  Yes it is great

But still not convinced that work needed to split outfits is worth it.  Maybe wrong if no difficulty as no objection in principle.

From my thread - LilCaylee - I would also request that you add an outfit for women...Cut the evening gown off to barely cover our butts, such as Penny Funch's. THAT is the most commonly used "tool" for us to attract men, in real life. The SHORT DRESS!
Well, as it happened to when girls stripping outfit was added, it will probably take some time until male stripping will be implemented.

Also, I enjoy a woman in a nice evening dress, as well as in a more revealing outfit. It's narrowing down to preferences here.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(08-02-2018, 02:38 PM)Vrook Wrote: Well, as it happened to when girls stripping outfit was added, it will probably take some time until male stripping will be implemented.

Also, I enjoy a woman in a nice evening dress, as well as in a more revealing outfit. It's narrowing down to preferences here.

I don’t remember if female stripper outfit predated its use.  I think at same time.  Now we have both an m & f stripper outfit.

One is prem  & one is not.  One has a use the other only is a costume.  Confusing at least.
I agree, I would LOVE to see the Men be able to dance as strippers. I think it is exciting to see them be able to play as well.

OH! And, we ladies STILL want a short dress like Penny Funch wears..
JUST barely covering our asses, so as to tempt the men, even more! *giggles*
Seeing how clothing is I was wondering if we could get another formal like uniform for women.

This one would be more like an unbuttoned dress jacket with the top more shown.

There can be an option for a tie which includes a shirt that hides cleavage or no tie which gives a lower cut shirt near the boobs to show cleavage.

The bottom would be a nice semi small skirt with stockings or none (all choice of one or the other is developers choice unless the want to make all the versions in general.)

And the shoes would be heels of course.

One of the intentions of the outfit is to act more like say a school teacher's outfit or even a dean's or principal's outfit.
What about different standing/walking animations?? like... a relaxed one, a stiffer one, a sluttier one
A sluttier one
(08-03-2018, 01:38 AM)LilCaylee Wrote: I agree, I would LOVE to see the Men be able to dance as strippers. I think it is exciting to see them be able to play as well.

I heartily second that! I'd love to dance for the ladies' viewing pleasure (and perhaps make a bit of money doing so)  Wink

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I will add a third vote for the male stripper.

And i like the idea of different walking animations. I'm not sure how to implement it but it does sound intriguing
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
1. So 'Stripper Tux Set' can be found in Bar Vodka at Red Alert

all male user why not make this 'Easter Bunny Set' in Bar Vodka at Red Alert for female user too $1000

2. I'm really like to see this outfit for all users that'll be $630 at Bar store

3. this one sexy Mmm I want this one $800 at wild west motel store

4. this can be in oasis store $800 Mortal Kombat Jada outfit

5. Mortal Kombat Mileena $800 in oasis store $800

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)