Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
This thread will be for all ideas/suggestions regarding character customization, ranging from clothes all the way to actually body modifications such as new hairstyles and skin colors. Pictures and designs are also welcome. So keep the suggestions cumming, I’ll rank them by community preference by holding polls to see which ones are preferred, and will share them with the devs so that our opinions are part of the creative process of this game! This post will be updated regularly to reflect current rankings.
1. More hair styles + highlights/multiple hair color option (Head+Beard+Pubic) (probably it will be implemented, but, all the poses would need some overhaul, so the new haircuts would fit well in the scene)
2. Clothes/accessories stay during sex
3. More Stripper outfits (probably it will be added)
4. Tattoos
5. Counterpart outfits for each sex
6. Piercings (nose+belly+lip+ear+tongue+nipple+pussy)
7. Pharaoh outfit (won poll)
8. King outfit (won poll)
9. Lingerie outfit
10. Masks for face
11-99. MORE OUTFITS
Data gathered from previous threads:
Male outfits: (it's possible they will get implemented, no ETA)
1. Pharaoh
2. King
3. Jeans with bare chest
4. Playboy robe
5. Cowboy
6. Gentleman outfit
7. Doctor
8. Superhero
9. Jeans+Jacket/Sweater combo
10. World Cup jerseys
11. Parody outfits (outfits that resemble iconic people)

Female outfits: (possible that they will get implemented, no ETA)
1. Cheerleader
2. Yoga attire
3. Gymnast gear/leotard
4. Lingerie
5. Playboy bunny
6. Wizard
7. Pirate
8. Normal clothes
9. Parody outfits

Body modifications:
1. More hair styles (facial+head) (would be possible, but would be a bit of work at the poses as well)
2. Skin color changing (possible it will be done, no ETA)
3. Eye color changing (possible that it will be done, no ETA)
4. Butt modifications for women (S-PHAT) (don't think it will be done, at least for the time being, since it would require work on every poses, new or existing, to comply with the new body)
5. Penis modifications for men (S-XXL) (don't think it will be done, at least for the time being, since it would require work on every poses, new or existing, to comply with the new body)
6. More skin colors
7. More eye, mouth, ear, chin shapes (same as above, probably would need work on every pose)
8. Physique option for women 
9. More breast modifications(A-DD)
I feel like by far the easiest one to implement is skin color. Just give us more exotic colors so we can roleplay demons, draenei, orcs, etc.
I want for pubic hair options, like shaved, bushy, different shapes, etc
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
should make this MF

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe more stripper options?

- micro mini skirt
- body stocking
- tight dress

and i'd love the ability to mix and match
(06-25-2018, 09:51 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: should make this MF

Can you stop spamming?... you made the same exact post on 2 other threads, this is a character customization thread, so please don't clutter this with non related posts.... I saw that you posted some clothing designs on the main suggestion thread, how about you post those instead....
I'm not sure how possible it is but what about the ability to increase the hip & ass size on girls. It may be tough to implement since it might affect sex poses.

Also I would like streaks of hair highlight colors so colors can be mixed - a little red streaks & black hair, a little yellow blonde & dirty blonde streaks, a little pink streaks & black hair. You know what i mean when girls color some areas of their hair to highlight it but not change the whole color.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
We could use a masquerade mask for males & females
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
How about more body customizations, such as physical attributes (height, weight, etc.) and the addition of tattoos, piercings?