Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
A quick comment about changing eye and skin color…

It's been mentioned several times how such features could be implemented; I just want to point out that instead of making these costly gimmicks (such as adding expensive tanning booths, exotic eye surgery, etc.), we could be given new items to purchase:
  • colored contact lenses (Zephyr and others suggested this), whose cost should be in the same range as glasses;
  • skin pastes (like the ones used by cosplayers, for instance), again at a low cost (say, the same cost as an hair color change) because it would likely be a one-use item.
Speaking of cosplaying items… how about adding masks, fake ears or fangs, etc. - Items that would only appear on the "main" avatar, but would be removed in the same situations clothing would be (during sex, at the Baths, etc.)? I'm sure all the elves, orcs, and other fantasy creatures out there would love this!  Smile

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(07-24-2018, 09:09 AM)Emmie Wrote: Zephyr, we get to know the moderators before they are made moderators, but if they don't have a forum account, I can't link to them. And no, the thread hijacks nothing. And JohnSins, that's why I made the Forum Suggestions thread, for posts like yours. I can't promise what can be achieved or not, but good ideas will be looked at for sure.
Nadya, I believe I've mentioned this before in another thread, but I could add that to the FAQ as well, on the matter of how, why and by who new moderators are chosen.

FAQ

I noticed that, but as you can see... the topic has shifted in my thread... nonetheless, it seems like social reputation and what you have done for the community already aren’t a determining factor anymore...just comparing what you, cath, JCF, Brandon, and vrook have done before becoming a mod vs the last 5 people...
I would say the social reputation does take part, though I personally don't know much about the new moderators since they haven't been active participants of the forum, the best community, I can only trust in the other moderators and their opinions. My hope is that we're all moderators to help others, and not for some other more "nefarious" reason.

Edit: Ivan! The skin/eye color changes could also be added to the plastic surgeon on the beach.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Maybe mod debate is better shifted to your new forum thread. Not appropriate here.

As for eyes, it is a small change. Point is easily done in glasses store but big update to surgeon’s interface.
I disagree, it would require about the same amount of work in either situation.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I don’t think it matters how the eye color customization gets implemented, I’m sure the devs will be economical with the code... it’s moreso if the devs want to implement it, cause it’s in high demand...
we finally got a male stripper outfit!!!!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Is it most wanted update? Why is it non-prem when female is prem?
Photo 
First outfit I made so far, let me know what you guys think and if this should be a thing! :3

[Image: fQasd8Y]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-31-2018, 09:34 PM)-Scarz- Wrote: First outfit I made so far, let me know what you guys think and if this should be a thing! :3

[Image: fQasd8Y]

Looks very summer-y! i love it.

looks like a mash up of different outfits, wich i dont wanna say i told you so, but i have been suggesting being able to combine outfits for more then a year XD

come on guys, this looks like proof it can be amazing!
good job Scarz!