Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
House update + Email
I liked the new house with 500k because like real world we need luxurious things and only a few ppl can buy it like penthouse... Big Grin
Well, I think even 200k is A LOT for the majority of players. So it's still quite "luxurious" I think.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
And you have to wait for support response. It may take a couple of days, even more. Depending on how many mails they have to solve before yours.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Vrook,
Thanks for verifying the key sharing news.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Can we please have unlimited key sharing!?!

I would really help out my club -- I would buy $50,000k keys for all my friends. And they could access it when I'm not online or whenever they want. Yes, it would be cheaper than buying a house for themselves. But they don't get to change the background or boot people. So it's fair.
one question. after we already have an apartment, what is our second apartment for? Big Grin Tongue Angel
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
For your secret lovers. Blush
On a serious note though, I have no idea. Since the 2 bedroom house has a strip pole, I assume some might host their auctions there instead.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Photo 
HOUSE DESIGN FOR SALE:

For use @ auctions / stand up comedy events

I assure you it looks dope in person >Big Grin 

But I had to watermark / color protect it. It looks much different

PM me in game for viewing

[Image: aSDp5wu.jpg]
Just aksing, how do i get the casual template? when i try to download it it gives me the 'I/O' error. -.-
Try downloading from IMGUR or from the attachment  JohnSins posted here :

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....3#pid35833

(and this is the imgur link from his post:   https://imgur.com/a/mX3yZtC
[Image: detail.gif]