Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
House update + Email
So like many others, when the new House was released on the 11th May 2018, I bought it for $500,000 in game cash.

But today, i find after they introduced the Stripper Pole to the House, the price has dropped to $200,000.

Which is going to piss off a lot of players who purchased the House for $500,000

http://www.mnfclub.com/updates.php
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I agree. I believe those who bought the new house with MNF 500k should be credited back MNF 300k.

I would also like to add the following suggestions
1. we should have the ability to SELL THE STUDIO APT back to the game. This will allow some people to finance the cost of the new house. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar.

2. We should as so have the ability to TRANSFER THE STUDIO APT KEY TO OTHER AVATARS. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar. The ability to transfer the key will allow us to give one of our other avatars the studio so our main avatar can own the house.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(05-14-2018, 04:09 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I agree. I believe those who bought the new house with MNF 500k should be credited back MNF 300k.

I would also like to add the following suggestions
1. we should have the ability to SELL THE STUDIO APT back to the game. This will allow some people to finance the cost of the new house. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar.

2. We should as so have the ability to TRANSFER THE STUDIO APT KEY TO OTHER AVATARS. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar. The ability to transfer the key will allow us to give one of our other avatars the studio so our main avatar can own the house.

3. I wanna have the ability to share the key OF THE HOUSE with all Avatars Big Grin
I agree with Mr. Statesman. Especially since that option won the most votes in a Twitter poll.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I feel like i was cheated. They MUST give us refund. We all should ask that. I registered on this forum because of this thread. When i saw new price... I couldnt belive with my own eyes.
On the subject TRANSFERRING KEYS TO OTHER AVATARS -- I highly appraise that idea -- because I want to use my house as a headquarters for my crew. Will also make inviting people easier.

Most of all, it could be a way to slowly diminish the game economy, which is what I think the developers were trying to do with the original $500,000k price.

Make key prices $50k so it can be unlimited -- but gifters can't change the background design. They can however invite people. Don't give people the permission to buy / sell the keys. And also, make it so the OWNER can take away the keys if he so chooses.

---

Other idea -- it would be nice to be able to remove furniture. Because as a designer, if I want to make a room a JAIL... or a design specifically for auctions... I'm limited to what I have.
being able to share a key with another player would be cool. If they were a non-prem friend, it would be like sponsorship
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Offer keys to those on your friend list so they can use the place when you're not around? Yes please.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
this may sound like trolling and i may get banned but, you know what they say
''a fool and its money never stays together for long'' or something on those lines
Yeah I emailed customer support for a $300k refund because that is a HUGE price difference.