MM -Oral
4.37%
29 4.37%
Total 664 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
Most votes are in so I can’t see much changing.

FF oral is top at 22.55%. No surprise; girls wanted it and boys thought that they should have it too.

MM oral is really low at 4.29%. As there is only one MM position at present it might be expected to be higher. That it is so low might mean there is no desire for MM.

After FF oral comes a straight MF at 19.79% of the vote and then FFF with toys at 18.71%. The rest is around 10% or lower.
Thank you to everyone who has voted in the poll and participated in the discussions. We had a strong turnout.Hopefully it's a good representation of the demand for sex poses. Once completed, I'll send the results to the Devs & a forum moderator. Give yourselves a pat on the shoulder because all of you made this happen. You are awesome!!!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I wanted FFF without toys  Sad
I have sent the results to both the Devs and a forum moderator. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a good response.

No worries Anita - i'm sure FFF without toys will be available down the road. At least you can look forward to FF Oral for now.
(01-27-2018, 01:18 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I have sent the results to both the Devs and a forum moderator.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for a good response.  

No worries Anita - i'm sure FFF without toys will be available down the road.  At least you can look forward to FF Oral for now.

Thanks for running the poll Overfiend and for sending the results. I hope the things I've heard about developers ignoring these results (as outlined in a previous post) to be just the cries of bitter people who's favourite option didn't get the top spot. Always open to being proven wrong Wink
Overfiend love ur work can u add FFF which not for premium cuz evry new thing is just for premium
Well the Devs gave us an FF pose & an MF pose which were the 1st & 2nd place winners in this sex pose poll. HOORAY!

I was expecting an "FF - Oral" pose but the strap-on pose was probably already cooking since the strap-on item was already in the game. The FF-Oral pose is probably in the queue.
The FF pose requires spending money but the new MF is free.
Was hyped for the foursome. bummer.