4.37%
29 4.37%
Total 664 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
Hello All,

Lets Spice up the new year with a new sex pose.

Please pick 2 poses (because it's too hard to pick just 1)
This poll will run for 28 days, to allow members to settle in after the holidays. 
We want a strong number of votes to make it convincing. 
 I'm aiming to reach at least 300 votes.
Based on the results we'll determine whether a follow-up sex poll should be done.

I chose to make this poll distinguish between toy poses and skin on skin poses because that has been a hotly debated topic recently.  I also chose to emphasize FF oral & MM Oral because they are long overdue.  I also introduced the option for FFF based on the number of Bisexual female avatar s I've seen in game and the recent addition of lesbian sex toys.

Examples of toys could be Strap-on, Double dildo, Rope, cockring with clit vibrator, sex swing, Sybian, body oils, nipple clamps & stimulators, whips, blindfolds etc.  Obviously Toys will cost money in addition to sex experience points.

Examples of Skin on skin poses with no toys include FF pussy licking, fingering & tongue fucking, MF froggy style or MF standing doggy with pulling arms & hair, MF pretzel her ankles behind head, MF Romantic Indian style seated sex, FFM F1 facesitting on F2 while F2 gets fucked laying on her back or FFM double blowjob or MMF double penetration in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, or MMF 2 cock blowjob, FFF oral buffet etc. These are just a few examples. There are still many Skin to Skin sex poses which could be added. This should obviously only cost sex experience points.

Keep in mind we are voting to express our collective opinion to the Devs. Ultimately the Devs will decide whether or not they will implement our suggestion. Also keep in mind the Devs may take at least 2-3 months to add it if they do.  Nevertheless, we are hoping for the best and making our voices heard. Have Fun and be nice to each other with your comments. Feel free to comment on the poses that you want to see.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Love your work Overfiend!!
Aww thanks Maddisin!! :-)
i hope these votes reach to the devs and we get a new pose. *fingers crossed*
I promise to email the results directly myself once completed. Also I believe the forum moderators will probably share it with the Devs as well.
(12-30-2017, 02:29 PM)subzerov2 Wrote: i hope these votes reach to the devs and we get a new pose. *fingers crossed*

Every position poll we have conducted has been implemented in game so far, so I’m assuming this will be as well....
I think your ideas are great
Thanks, Therese...also thanks to all the great forum discussions that inspire these ideas
So many options, Hard to choose Tongue
Happy New year to my fellow MNFers!!