Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I agree with everything you said Zephyr.  
I also agree that mini-games are primarily used to make money, & the economy thread is probably the better fit.
I also agree that we still need this main thread to coordinate all the mini-threads.  
Except i wouldn't limit character customization to just "body" because these threads may last a long time and we'll need a place to discuss clothing & items in the future.

So should we go ahead and create our Topic specific threads?

With that said, i also want to point out that i have noticed that the Devs are working on almost a year lag with our suggestions.  We suggested more beds & a stripper pole months ago.  We suggested the nurse's outfit over a year ago.  We just go the boot from apts and that idea has been out there for a long time.  So just keep in mind that any ideas that come from these threads may actually be available nearly a year later.  so i wouldn't worry so much about what comes exactly next because it seems the Devs are keeping a list and crossing them off when they are ready.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Where are these "mini threads" for the suggestions?
I'm thinking of Oral Therapy should add threesomes for it and this pose

i definitely everybody would love this one MMFF

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Overfiend,

TY and trying to keep short as suggested.

Should we still use this thread as main or a new one? It is just this is long.

I only meant limiting character customization to body in the short term because of what has already been decided.

So should we go ahead and create our Topic specific threads?
I think that there is no alternative.

Hard to know what Devs are doing. Nurse’s outfit maybe was our idea but Princess came out of nowhere. Last two poses also. Pole and house makes them money.

If housing/apartment and economy suggestions are going to be redirected then a post has to be made to make them aware.

Just noticed last post on Economy thread was 24th February.

Jenna -X being set up please wait
look new idea outfits

look new idea outfit

I like these design cloths

mmo started getting bored same poses
what abou this position and other status at Sacred Mountain
Bit disappointed that there has been no feedback on my last post.

So I am going to post on Lady_Alexa’s House update + Email thread that she should do suggestions.

Also on Economy balance discussion that they do the same. The problem there is that thread is inactive; not just last post but thread leader not being on for 10 days.

There is a certain amount of crossover between functionality and economy and as functionality is already too large I hoped to switch some suggestions.

Already I will have to make some decisions as to priority; decisions that should have been left to players but there are just too many.
Thumbs Up 
That Suggestions are so good!
I hope the developers listen the Forum community  Heart

Sorry for my bad english.