Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
It’s been 3 pages, and we still haven’t gotten anywhere... so allow me to make a proposition, and see if you two, overfiend and zephyr, are willing to come to terms. We, you two and I, split the suggestion thread into 3 separate threads: 1(sex poses and mini games), 2(character customization[body,clothes, and apartment/house]), 3(economy and functionality). We each pick one thread to manage and update regularly and coordinate with each other when it’s necessary to do a poll. If you don’t like that idea, I’ll just create and manage those 3 threads myself on Saturday...
(06-19-2018, 10:07 PM)JohnSins Wrote: It’s been 3 pages, and we still haven’t gotten anywhere... so allow me to make a proposition, and see if you two, overfiend and zephyr, are willing to come to terms. We, you two and I, split the suggestion thread into 3 separate threads: 1(sex poses and mini games), 2(character customization[body,clothes, and apartment/house]), 3(economy and functionality). We each pick one thread to manage and update regularly and coordinate with each other when it’s necessary to do a poll. If you don’t like that idea, I’ll just create and manage those 3 threads myself on Saturday...

Thanks for trying to help.  I don’t have a problem with Overfiend and I think he has misunderstood and I am trying to explain.  I am writing a reply but it is a long post he has made.  Could you hold off for a couple of days?  Also, mini-games should be part of economy and that already has a thread as does apartments.  Something we wanted to look at.
I'm in agreement with this being split into three separate threads. And I also agree mini games should be under economy since they're main way people make money.
Thanks for taking the time to help coordinate this thread.
TY

First of all the Male clothing poll is closed now.  Why are you concerned about that? It's in the past.  Is it simply to insult me to make room for your points?

I seem to have really upset you:  I am sorry.  It was never my intention.  My point was that one update may delay a totally unrelated one and that putting male clothing to the fore might delay other more wanted updates.  I can see that my comment,” Well, I hope it is more coordinated” could also be read as a criticism of what went before;  it was not intended as such and others had tried to coordinate before.

Yes i did create a male clothing thread.  The reason is because if you do not create a rotation of topics to poll, some topics will be ignored despite the need.  Like male clothing & functionality upgrades.  I was not the only one interested in male clothing.  If you look back there has been other males that have felt ignored. We haven't had a male clothing update in several months while females got several items.  In fact we still don't have a male clothing update (nude doesn't count because it's for both). Hence there was a need for it.  At the very least to simply inform the Devs of what the preferred male clothing updates would be.

Ok, and we got a very good jdea out of it.  The list may not be as complete as I thought it was but male clothing does not seem to figure that highly.  My point is that now male clothing might be viewed as higher priority than a functional upgrade which may not be true.  Males might even prefer to see more female outfits than have their own new options.

Yet while male clothing have been missing for almost a year, we just received a functional update with the ability to boot individuals from an apt/house.

Yes but that seems to have been wanted by all for some time.

Keep in mind, i recommend running a rotation so that each topic gets a shot at updates.  
Functionality can certainly be next in the rotation without belittling the importance of other topics.

But that presupposes that all areas are of equal importance to players.  We can’t have another wanted update on functionality until we get one on male clothing?  Functionality will be really difficult;  it’s so diverse.  But looking at suggestions it is the largest area.

Yes i do have a tendency towards sex poses.  Hence why i offered to help in that area.  
let's not forget - the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE is to explore SEXUAL FANTASIES.
Hence sex poses should be highly regarded.

I agree but they still seem to fall behind functionality in number of suggestions, maybe because the latter is more diverse.  Why I believe in an initial poll for most wanted area of update

Everyone has a tendency, even you.
For example It's clear you're not interested in male clothing, but interested in functional updates.
Should I then go on with criticism of all the reasons functional updates will be unpopular & unrealistic?
Is it necessary to criticize someone for offering a suggestion of their interest?
isn't that what this thread is for, allowing all people to "make suggestions"?

I am not much interested in male clothing but more to the point how interested are men?  Don’t see many in elephant g-string or even temple.  There are some functional updates I would like to see.  I don’t see any of mine being unpopular but I do recognise that they are of limited importance to many players.  Main thing was becoming aware of the number of functional suggestions.  And many are unrealistic.  I don’t criticise anyone for making suggestions but I think they have to be weighted;  not all have same merit.  It was emmie who criticised someone for suggesting all new clothes cost $100k and rightly too.

Also you state that i have a tendency to lean towards sex poses yet at the same time I voluntarily ran a male clothing poll and a mini-game poll - both of which are not sex poses.  
So why did you bring that point up?

I gave you credit for doing two options and that was in the beginning.  But as you have now brought this up it is because you suggested another sex pose instead of anything in functionality even clothes.

Is it to belittle me again to make your point about functionality updates?
I'm seeing a pattern of you trying to belittle someone to make your point.
Which is what you did to justify taking over this thread.
If you're going to lead this thread maybe you should try a more professional & positive approach.

I only have a couple of things I want;  for PMs delete unwanted PMs and keep older ones and full conversations.  I think that would be popular, at least not hurt anyone.  Some other ideas are impractical.  Looking at suggestions, functional updates are the most common request.  I am only trying to reflect that.
It’s still Joanna’s thread – no one has taken it over have they?  I hesitated to and am even more reluctant now.

Although Joanna may have been very busy, i can at least credit her with being a positive leader.

You argued with her, as I did, that the thread had to be coordinated and she wanted just a list.  A position she has now accepted is right.  All credit to her but I am not the new leader nor did I put myself forward as such.

I think you have a lot to offer to this forum. You have been a tremendous asset to us.  But it may help you to take notes on being more encouraging, so people don't feel insulted when they contribute to the forum. Otherwise you may lose the interest & participation of the members.

The problem is a lack of participation;  maybe a lot viewing but few posting.  Some ideas are unrealistic and if you say that maybe they will come back with something that is possible.

Have to go tired
what's a better suggestion so I can get some ideas to update new positions and stuff?
Well... if people are starting to argue here, I am afraid it will undermine the whole goal of this suggestion thread.

I absolutely think that JohnSins idea of splitting the threads up is an awesome idea.

And thanks Zephyr for including my suggestion.
Hello, Overfiend and Zephyr, Dear friends!
Please stop fighting!
You both have points there, and you made your positions clear.
There is no reason for struggeling! Smile
And please, please, keep your posts a little bit shorter!
its difficult for me to read und even to understand everything! Wink

PS: JohnSins Idea is good! We should do that!
Zephyr,
Thanks for clarifying your points.  I apologize for becoming overzealous on our minor differences. Please forgive me.
I think the topic of popularity & priority is larger topic that we should tackle after we discuss how to manage the threads.

It seems Johnsin's is in agreement with splitting the thread.  Although the categories vary. It looks like it will be the 3 of us leading a thread
Even though, it is just the 3 of us we can still separate the threads by topic.  

Currently there is already a thread for
Economy Balance Discussion (although this thread has been sleeping for awhile.  Is there someone actively managing this thread? Who?)
Housing (Is there someone actively managing this thread? Who?)

We are missing threads for the following.  We can split these below and keep the 2 above alive (assuming someone is managing it).
Character Customization (body, clothing, items) (Johnsins)
Functionality (Zephyr)
Sex poses (Overfiend)

Mini-games could fall under economy or hold it's own thread.  I'm an accountant in real life.  
The issues with the game's economy are far-reaching crossing topics. 
Hence Mini-games may get lost in the broad range of issues plaguing the economy.  
Which is why i can understand breaking it out from the economy thread.  
Although i wouldn't object to keeping under the Economy Thread.

What are your thoughts?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Digger Drill for MF pose 1500 xp

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Overfiend, My original post was only short and it was clumsy.   If I had explained more this would not have happened.

I agree with leaving Economy and Housing in their existing threads.

Character Customization (body, clothing, items)  It is up to the thread leader to decide but I suggest it concentrates on body;  we have a new female outfit and a proposal for a male and items did not seem to raise anything.

Functionality  This is a wide area with suggestions ranging from those that should be easy to implement to very difficult ones.  You said that some were unrealistic and I have to agree.

The only other thing that falls outside of these areas is locations but as the only real suggestion is to make better use of the cabaret does it need a thread?

If you regard mini-games as fun activities then perhaps they should have their own thread.  But if you regard them, as I think most players do, as something to be done just to get money then they should remain in economy.

If we are to split into separate threads then I think that there also needs to be an overall or main thread as well;  not as a controlling thread but to coordinate.  If economy says x is most popular and functionality y, you have no idea which of x or y is more wanted.  If it was not for the length of this thread I would use this one.