Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Jessica_V So many suggestions from you that I have listed all as various for now.

michaela_tight Your second suggestion is included – “Clothes usable in bed”.

I missed your first but will include it. Not sure that I support it as it adds little to *kiss*. But that is for others to decide.
Zephyr,
just curious, how is a main thread with subset threads any different than what we've already been doing?
Currently we are using this main thread & then we create specific threads for polling or specific feedback.

Also Jessica V, I love the threesome pose.  It got me so hard under my desk at work.

Jessica's poses should be strongly considered. at least a standing variation of doggy for MF play would help.
I think Jessica's pose suggestions highlight the point that there are so many great poses missed by the Devs. When they put out a pose like a footjob over a more likely popular doggy style variation or threesome variation, it shows they are out of touch with the demand.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Just for my better understanding:
Does the Devs count the poses?
Are they able to controll the success of their updates?
Do they know , how many outfits are used by a million of players?
Who knows?
Who can contact them?
Those are good questions Mr. Statesman.  Are they tracking usage to get feedback on demand?
the counter argument to that, is that some poses or outfits may have specific & limited use even though they are still in demand. Like a threesome pose, it's loved but limited to the availability of 3 cooperating partners.

ALSO maybe we should poll Jessica's suggested poses to pick one that we can pitch to the Devs?
i wish this update Roughness sex Pose for male 2000 EXP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I know I have been very critical of the footjob pose so I thought I would offer a more constructive idea. Since the Devs have started down the path of foreplay poses with the titjob & the footjob, maybe they should follow-up with a Fingering pose.

the Fingering pose could include kissing & fondling breasts while she's stroking his cock with options for
Clit rub,
finger fuck pussy easy med & hard,
finger fuck ass easy med hard,
finger fuck pussy & ass at the same time
rub clit, fuck pussy & ass all at the same time.
Overfied
Well, I hope it is more coordinated. You created a thread for male clothing before anyone was even asked if they wanted it. And I am not sure that they do.

You also seem to be preoccupied by poses whereas there is a lot of interest in game management – functionality.

Elder Statesman
Nice to see you back. I don’t think that they collect those figures.
Thanks, Zephyr,
I m afraid , youre right...
But this would be necessary to have a feedback of the success of new items or poses!
You have to count clicks and likes...
This is essential for all business.
A few suggestions to improve dancers maybe?
-Kicking people from the room? Some people are rude and will just stay there, spamming.
-Ability to set a room topic, kinda like a bio (could let strippers set goals, messages, rules).
-Have PMs available? Would be nice to message people even when you're working.
-Click viewers to send PMs (one-sided, so strippers don't get attacked with PMs when they leave).
-Ignored people cannot enter rooms (for obvious reasons).
Star 
Zephyr,

Thanks for taking the time to help coordinate this thread.

First of all the Male clothing poll is closed now.  Why are you concerned about that? It's in the past.  
Is it simply to insult me to make room for your points?

Yes i did create a male clothing thread.  The reason is because if you do not create a rotation of topics to poll, some topics will be ignored despite the need.  Like male clothing & functionality upgrades.  I was not the only one interested in male clothing.  If you look back there has been other males that have felt ignored. We haven't had a male clothing update in several months while females got several items.  In fact we still don't have a male clothing update (nude doesn't count because it's for both). Hence there was a need for it.  At the very least to simply inform the Devs of what the preferred male clothing updates would be.

Yet while male clothing have been missing for almost a year, we just received a functional update with the ability to boot individuals from an apt/house.

Keep in mind, i recommend running a rotation so that each topic gets a shot at updates.  
Functionality can certainly be next in the rotation without belittling the importance of other topics.

Yes i do have a tendency towards sex poses.  Hence why i offered to help in that area.  
let's not forget - the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE is to explore SEXUAL FANTASIES. 
Hence sex poses should be highly regarded.

Everyone has a tendency, even you. 
For example It's clear you're not interested in male clothing, but interested in functional updates. 
Should I then go on with criticism of all the reasons functional updates will be unpopular & unrealistic?
Is it necessary to criticize someone for offering a suggestion of their interest?
isn't that what this thread is for, allowing all people to "make suggestions"?

Also you state that i have a tendency to lean towards sex poses yet at the same time I voluntarily ran a male clothing poll and a mini-game poll - both of which are not sex poses.  
So why did you bring that point up?
Is it to belittle me again to make your point about functionality updates?
I'm seeing a pattern of you trying to belittle someone to make your point.
Which is what you did to justify taking over this thread. 
If you're going to lead this thread maybe you should try a more professional & positive approach.

Although Joanna may have been very busy, i can at least credit her with being a positive leader.
I think you have a lot to offer to this forum. You have been a tremendous asset to us.  But it may help you to take notes on being more encouraging, so people don't feel insulted when they contribute to the forum. Otherwise you may lose the interest & participation of the members.