Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I know it would be complicated. But what about a 4 people pose something like this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-13-2018, 09:42 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 04:56 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: I'm thinking add different eyes color at Dr place in Lagoon Beach

Sorry to seem harsh but why thread is failing.  It’s something that has been suggested so many times before.

Real failing is that there is no discussion whether this is something people think is important.

Second failing is that it would mean mnf redoing Dr. interface where it would be so much easier to add coloured contact lens to glasses store.  Someone should have said that.

I’d like to update thread but without feedback there seems little point.

The thread isnt failing zephyr, it just lacks innovation. So i will say again, since you are very aware of what we need: be the change you wish to see! Go ahead and make a new thread the way you think is best. 

Because between you and me, just saying the thread is failing is just as repetitive as the people who repeat suggestions you so dislike Wink

Btw i love the furniture idea! Lets put that on the list in Zephyrs new thread!
I agree with Joanna, simply complaining that the thread is failing isn't helpful enough. Being a part of the solution is helpful.
However, i have a few suggestions to help us avoid repeating the same mistakes.

1. Break apart the Suggestion thread into smaller manageable sections that designated individuals can oversee. We already have a Economy Thread. We could use a Housing thread (or just reuse the House+email thread), Sex pose thread, Clothing thread and a Functionality thread. I am willing to oversee the Sex pose Thread.

2. Thread managers need to work together to rotate polling. So that each category of idea gets a fair shot an updates.

3. Thread managers need to be in direct communication with the Devs. Suggestion threads struggle partly because we want to know that the Devs are listening.
So we need to make the Devs aware that we are actively collecting ideas. Then ensure that periodically the Devs are receiving our suggestions and giving it sincere consideration.
I can honestly say i have stepped back from the forum because i question the depth of the Dev's willingness to listen & give serious consideration of our ideas. If they are not seriously listening then it would be a waste of our time to change the way this suggestion thread works.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Joanna said:
The thread isnt failing zephyr, it just lacks innovation.
A company that falls behind the innovation curve will ultimately fail.  Maybe we have been bypassed by Twitter and Discourse.  I hope not

So i will say again, since you are very aware of what we need: be the change you wish to see! Go ahead and make a new thread the way you think is best.
Ok I will but I have concerns.  Without feedback it will become a private thread, “Zephyrs wishes”.  It should be a more public thread.It’s also hard knowing where and how to start.

Btw i love the furniture idea! Lets put that on the list in Zephyrs new thread!
I agree but maybe you have to remind me later.

Overfiend said
I agree with Joanna, simply complaining that the thread is failing isn't helpful enough. Being a part of the solution is helpful.
However, i have a few suggestions to help us avoid repeating the same mistakes.
1. Break apart the Suggestion thread into smaller manageable sections that designated individuals can oversee. We already have a Economy Thread. We could use a Housing thread (or just reuse the House+email thread), Sex pose thread, Clothing thread and a Functionality thread. I am willing to oversee the Sex pose Thread.

I did suggest that but a lack of feedback makes me wonder if that is a good idea.

2. Thread managers need to work together to rotate polling. So that each category of idea gets a fair shot an updates.

I suggested an initial poll as to the next area of updates.

3. Thread managers need to be in direct communication with the Devs. Suggestion threads struggle partly because we want to know that the Devs are listening.
So we need to make the Devs aware that we are actively collecting ideas. Then ensure that periodically the Devs are receiving our suggestions and giving it sincere consideration.
I can honestly say i have stepped back from the forum because i question the depth of the Dev's willingness to listen & give serious consideration of our ideas. If they are not seriously listening then it would be a waste of our time to change the way this suggestion thread works.

A lot of work and discussion went into suggesting the strip poker idea.  It might be too difficult to implement but it would be nice to be told that by devs/mods.
Zephyr makes a valid point.  Going on to change the thread without broader feedback & participation will just become a list of his own ideas. 

Even my suggestions require more participation from forum members. with my suggestion we'll need at least 2-4 leaders of new threads.  To be honest I wouldn't want to be putting in a lot of effort if the forum members don't care & the devs aren't listening.

so yes I understand Zephyr's hesitation.  Without more participation from forum members & a sincerely listening ear from the devs, changing this thread may be futile.

Also it does feel like the Devs are listening to someone other than the forum. Because honestly a tit job pose & a footjob pose was not one of the most popular poses in any of our polls.  To the Devs credit, this forum did vote for more beds & a stripper poll in the house.  and we did recommend the Nurse outfit but that was probably a year ago.

so maybe the Devs are getting conflicting ideas from too may places. Who know what they are thinking.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I feel like this thread definitely needs to be split up into more focused sections. Right now this is quite a clusterfuck. 54 pages of repeated suggestions, all of which are good but having smaller threads might keep suggestions from being repeated.
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
That sounds like a good idea. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
There seems to be a consensus building that the thread should be split.  I am definitely not against that but I think it has to be done in a certain way.

I believe that there has to be a main thread with subsidiary threads rather than equal threads.  A thread on clothes might tell us that a nurse’s uniform is more popular than a cheerleader’s outfit and one on functionality that reform of PMs is more popular than reform of reporting but it won’t say which is more wanted.  In effect I am saying that there needs to be an overall thread to coordinate to which the other threads “report” to.

In the attached SS I have listed all the suggestions that I can find.  There are a lot of doubles, some have already been implemented and I will try to condense this.  Overfiend made the first list, in fact two; an evenly spaced list and a pose based one.  I have only used the evenly spaced one;  for simplicity and not presupposing that poses are most important.  Because he put them in order I have assumed a priority.  Not-Charlie did the last list and gave a priority.  There are also lists from Joanna and Mattpoiu and some new ideas.  I won’t put any priority on in future updates as that has to be decided.

What Overfiend did was split updates into 4 areas;  Sex Pose, Clothing / Items / Body, Economy and Functional.  I have split Clothing / Items / Body into 3, so now 6 areas, which I have tried to apply to the other suggestions.

I think that this might be the best way forward.

We have had a recent update on female clothing and a poll on male and two fairly new poses:  maybe the other areas should take precedence.  I would say that items, eg sex toys like strap on, don’t figure much in anyone’s wish list, so just 3 areas to begin with.  And one of those, at least, economy, we already have a thread for.

What did spark most debate recently was exp points.  As Joanna said, “What is the problem?”  A “solution” may cause just as much discontent.  I took some figures at the time but I think it is up to those who propose changes to suggest what they should be.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Suggestions.xlsx (Size: 18.08 KB / Downloads: 17)
I know threesomes
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__matoi_r...c56f3a.gif

Stand Still

floor Runner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So we don't forget:

My Suggestions:
1) install the "/me" function which will display your name, so you can write actions more naturally, when you write "/me kisses you on the lips", it reads: Michaela-Tight is kissing you on the lips (maybe a different style, like cursive would help as well). This seems to me like a very simple thing to implement.

2) Lingerie options during sex rounds. Since it works with the poles, why not let it work with some of the sex positions? Start with doggy. Wouldn't it be awesome you can take off the panties that way?