Customisation
Bigger apartment
Strip pole
Multiple beds (2)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modifying the apartment!
For some reason I cannot vote. If I try it says, “The specified poll option is invalid or does not exist.” Anyone else get this?

If Cath wants to keep this poll active she needs to check or make a post a day so it appears in today’s posts.
here I go again exposing my self to the criticism that the idea is impossible or too much work....I would like to see more interactive sex toy purchasable for the apartments. For example these items could be purchased for use in an apt along with a sex scene, like a stripper pole, a sex swing hung from the ceiling, a Sybian saddle, Ropes/ straps for tieing someone to the bed, a couch sex scene, a kitchen countertop sex scene, a Fleshlight/ penis pump for someone to jerk off their partner, a wall camera & video box to replay sex scenes that happened in the room just to name a few....I KNOW SOME OF THESE IDEAS ARE FAR REACHING BUT LET'S HEAR THEM, PUT THEM ON A WISH LIST AND MAYBE THE DEVS MIGHT GET INSPIRED....

Also I like the idea of  2 beds in the room. for 50k we should have that to host parties.
I also thought the devs would allow us to shop for different themes of furniture
So I found it tough to pick 1 from this poll.  But if I had to pick one I support the ideas that enhance the sex appeal like a stripper pole
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Hi Overfiend,
There needs to be more discussion in forum:  it seems to be dying.   Too many one off posts without any interaction.   I do think that your ideas for the apartments are too much work for the amount of people wanting and other things are more important but where are the people supporting your view or mine?   Good for you for posting even if I may disagree.

Two beds are too much for the current apartment but the couch could be used for split poundage as the shower can be for climbing the tree:  that would seem practical.

Furniture should have options:  also options for walls/floors without importing designs.

Not sure of value of stripper pole:  would you want to strip for people you knew or invite unknown people and strip in room rather than bar?   So I would support more/easier customisation first.

I’d also support a bigger apartment as long as I got something back on the smaller but what I would really like is all AVs on one account to be able to use it.
Zephyr,

I couldn't agree more about wanting all AVs on one account to be able to use a single shared apartment. That would have a ton of value. As a premium we have 6 avatars times $50,000 each equals $300,000. That's a ton of money for a male to make in the Gloryhole.

The couch should definitely be use for split poundage. The showers are already setup for Climbing the Tree which is a plus.
Definitely an option to purchase different floors and walls & furniture for artistically deficient people like me.
And yes i would like a private strip show in my own room...who wouldn't want some VIP treatment.

Although it seems like alot of work, it could have been to rolled out in stages with these features as part of a long term plan. Who knows if that's the case. Hopefully it is to some degree.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(10-21-2017, 03:03 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Zephyr,

I couldn't agree more about wanting all AVs on one account to be able to use a single shared apartment.  That would have a ton of value.  As a premium we have 6 avatars times $50,000 each equals $300,000.  That's a ton of money for a male to make in the Gloryhole.

The couch should definitely be use for split poundage.  The showers are already setup for Climbing the Tree which is a plus.
Definitely an option to purchase different floors and walls & furniture for artistically deficient people like me.
And yes i would like a private strip show in my own room...who wouldn't want some VIP treatment.

Although it seems like alot of work, it could have been to rolled out in stages with these features as part of a long term plan.  Who knows if that's the case.  Hopefully it is to some degree.
Concur with you on the above points. Albeit could take time to implement the features as you have pointed out.
I think will be good if you can give the key from your home to your partner (two keys for one apartment) . Will be more interesting if you know that she/he can enter every single moment and catch you if you cheating
That's a twisted idea xD

A couple should rely on mutual trust not in the threat of being caught cheating Confused

Also even in that case this wouldn't be very useful, there are plenty of ways for cheating if you are interested on doing it. No need to use the apartment at all.
(11-03-2017, 09:13 AM)Inala Wrote: That's a twisted idea xD

A couple should rely on mutual trust not in the threat of being caught cheating Confused

Also even in that case this wouldn't be very useful, there are plenty of ways for cheating if you are interested on doing it. No need to use the apartment at all.

lol hun Smile  was a joke for cheating
 just like in rl will be nice if two people can live in their home  Angel 

and if this idea come true , i have an upgrade lol  Cool
(10-20-2017, 07:34 PM)Overfiend Wrote: here I go again exposing my self to the criticism that the idea is impossible or too much work....I would like to see more interactive sex toy purchasable for the apartments. For example these items could be purchased for use in an apt along with a sex scene, like a stripper pole, a sex swing hung from the ceiling, a Sybian saddle, Ropes/ straps for tieing someone to the bed, a couch sex scene, a kitchen countertop sex scene, a Fleshlight/ penis pump for someone to jerk off their partner, a wall camera & video box to replay sex scenes that happened in the room just to name a few....I KNOW SOME OF THESE IDEAS ARE FAR REACHING BUT LET'S HEAR THEM, PUT THEM ON A WISH LIST AND MAYBE THE DEVS MIGHT GET INSPIRED....

Also I like the idea of  2 beds in the room. for 50k we should have that to host parties.
I also thought the devs would allow us to shop for different themes of furniture
So I found it tough to pick 1 from this poll.  But if I had to pick one I support the ideas that enhance the sex appeal like a stripper pole

I totally echo Overfiend's post. Those are strong ideas that would keep this game interesting, short of that it can get very repetitive. Keep creating DEV'S, we'd love your work, but feel the need to see much much more. kisses from Carmen.
Ok what's going on I can't log in mnfclub