Bigger apartment
Strip pole
Multiple beds (2)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modifying the apartment!
Hello! Cath's here!

As my colleague on Twitter posted, it would be nice to have some change for the apartments! Here are the choices! Make up your mind and regret nothing!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I think that you have to give more detail.
Customisation   That is already possible so it really relates to certain fittings and furniture.
Bigger apartment   That would be good as an option to basic apartment but I would want a discount for the previous one.
Strip pole   OK but he pays before he gets in my apartment
Multiple beds   Ok could use couch but it upgrades use from hotel room 1 bed to VIP room 2 beds which is a lot more money.
And more importantly is the fact that each AV on a Prem account needs their own apartment.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...005168.jpg

It's simple...come to the Tight Lipped Shooting gallery....shoot as many times as you like before 10:30PM when the auction starts....then go into the bar and pay the stripper (ButterflyAngel) and be sure to give her your name and best score as well.......results will be verified & announced at the auction !!! HAVE FUN EVERYONE !!! HOPE WE SEE YOU THERE :rofl:
(10-14-2017, 09:16 PM)Linnyluv Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...005168.jpg

It's simple...come to the Tight Lipped Shooting gallery....shoot as many times as you like before 10:30PM when the auction starts....then go into the bar and pay the stripper  (ButterflyAngel)  and be sure to give her your name and best score as well.......results will be verified & announced at the auction !!!    HAVE FUN EVERYONE !!!   HOPE WE SEE YOU THERE        :rofl:

Top scores are 3000+ so that is what you need to win.

Maybe changing the color of the bed would be cool. A lot of designs just don't match with a purple bed. Besides that the apartments have been excellent with customization (just look at the apartment design thread), so hopefully the devs move on from the apartments and onto multiplayer mini games....
in fact I just want to modify the bed, maybe another appearance, color, size, color or type of alhomadas, etc. ^^
i do not care how much i have to pay *-*
To be honest, I think it's ridiculous that we have to vote on this at all. Players have to pay 50k just to buy an apartment which is not exactly as easy a task as it was before the bank update. I feel like instead of having a vote, players with apartments should have all these options available to them

(10-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello! Cath's here!

As my colleague on Twitter posted, it would be nice to have some change for the apartments! Here are the choices! Make up your mind and regret nothing!

just to make a REMIND to people
THEY ARE ALREADY COSTUMABLE
(10-20-2017, 01:49 AM)Yeliza Wrote:

I think they mean customizable in the sense that you can change the furniture, not just the background.

(10-20-2017, 01:49 AM)Yeliza Wrote:

Think it's more a thing to make it either easier or to offer more choices by default like different beds or bed colors, different wall colors, just more options for those that like the simple minimalistic look