Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey
so many good ideas.... now we're cooking with gas
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'll chip in an idea:

Name: Fishy Waters Mini-Game
Character Description: Female NPC Fisherwoman
Brief Description: Mini-game where the goal is to catch the biggest fish you can
--Scene 1: Fisherwoman challenges you to find the biggest catch from the river/lake
--Scene 2: Use your mouse to control your hook in the water as fish swim by. The longer you last, the bigger fish start to come out. Game ends as soon as you catch one.
--Scene 3: Fisherwoman rates your fish and gives you your reward
Reward: Cash reward based on how big a fish you caught. Smallest fish-type = $0. Biggest fish-type= $100
Stretch Goal (Would be cool, but not necessary): Can also rarely find lingerie floating in the water which can reward males with a sex scene with the NPC, and females with a new lingerie outfit exclusive to this minigame (it will let them choose the colors they want after the reward screen).

Also an idea for a new shop:

Name: Gift Shop
Character Description: Male, well-dressed shop owner
Description: Similar to money transfer in MNF Bank but lets you gift someone an outfit instead. With this would come allowing males to buy female outfits and vice/versa.
Stretch Goals: Shop could have a new body ribbon outfit (nothing but a ribbon covering their privates, both male and female) that you can only purchase as a gift for someone else and cannot be re-gifted. As well as a secret sex scene for females with the shop owner NPC unlocked by talking to the shop owner while wearing the ribbon outfit. Some text option like "I've actually got a gift for you..." "Oh? And what might that be?" "Me."
WillVeras - very original ideas thanks for sharing
Skaylar 
- Gloryhole Frenzy II - i just want to clarify for the poll, are you suggesting that actual premium female avatars get to use themselves to perform in the glory hole?
- Great suggestions. Keep in mind that the actual dollar amounts of the rewards will be left for the Devs to decide.
- Thanks for sharing so many great ideas.
Johnsins - I'll be sure to include Strip poker on your behalf
I like the idea of the fishing game;  I have seen similar in other games.

The gift shop is good too.   If it were easy to link to the other shops it might not be too hard to create but is it worth it?   You could give money although that is not as personal.

I think that this is important.   If you give another character an outfit they should be able to choose the colours;  like redeeming a gift voucher.   What could make it really fun and worthwhile would be the ability to gift prem only clothes to non-prems.
Reminder: only 3 days left to submit your ideas for the poll
Maybe something that people would look forward to daily

Name:Sperm Bank
Character(s): Male and Female avatars (For premium and non premium)
Description: A Sex scene where males can donate their sperm and Females can help collect sperm once a day and obtain a sum of money once a day (Random generated partners)

Reward: A sex scene and some money Smile

It kind of takes place of a log in reward
Sperm bank for males & female sex scenes - nice idea!
If i remember in the first mnf amazon game there was a little
fighting type game before the sex started maybe put something
Like that in for a little pvp since i really dont see the rodeo lobby active

Name: Brawl
Characters: Avatars
Description: Players take turns and select 1 of 3 places to attack Head'Chest'Legs Sort of like Rock'Paper'Scissors (1 attack beats the other and the same attack Is a draw)

Reward: Winner gains the money that was bet
I like the rock paper scissors controls for the fight because players of all skills can play. MNF a sex game not Street fighter so I don't expect complex fighting controls
(09-17-2017, 03:24 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I like the rock paper scissors controls for the fight because players of all skills can play. MNF a sex game not Street fighter so I don't expect complex fighting controls

Seems like a good idea for Rock, Paper, and Scissors game. Each round you win you can build meter from sexing your opponent to help cum first before you. Also there should be a weakness of what person prefs what kink is done to them and if you find out that kink while battling with them you can do 2x the meter and the person that lost the round should be able to defend him self by pressing buttons that the system wants him/her to do and that can help him/her get out of the sexing happening into to them. Also there should be betting should as exp, levels, or money. That would make the competitiveness come out of a player.