Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey
Hello Fellow MNFers,

There have been so many great ideas for new mini-games or NPC sex scenes that it's about time for us to narrow them down for the Devs. So consider this the first of a two part series. First we'll survey your ideas. Then we'll vote on them. If you want your idea included in the poll then post it here. Here are some guidelines.

Please KISS - Keep it Super Simple - so that we can understand it and the Devs can Implement it. 
Please provide the following:

Name of your game/scene
Recommended location
Character(s) description

Brief description - keep it short & simple. a few sentences at most. Preferaby 3 scenes  -1 for conversation, another for the game and a final scene rewards.
Reward description (if applicable)

Please see an example of the format below

Name of your game/scene - Ride him Cowgirls Mini-game
Recommended location - Wild West Cabaret
Character description - An NPC Female host and NPC Male player
Brief description - This is a role reversal of the glory hole.  
Scene 1: A Female host offers you the opportunity to play the game. 
Scene 2: The game - a male Cowboy is challenged to pleasure as many Cowgirls as possible in a set period of time, similar to the glory hole.  The Cowboy is seated and the player selects female body parts to please (example: tits, mouth, pussy and ass).  He pleasures them all with his fingers, tongue & dick so you can earns points.
Scene 3: The female host gives you in-game currency based on the points you earned. 
Reward description - In-game currency

Please be kind to each other's ideas.  You'll get an opportunity to voice your opinion by voting later.
The survey will last for 2 weeks (ending Sept 18, 2017) before polling begins. Enter as many ideas as you like. We'll run a playoff poll if there are a lot of entries. Have fun!!!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I fully support Overfiend's initiative although I have got no ideas as yet: but the biggest complaint still seems to be that games just do not pay enough.

PS Wasn’t Forum was really quiet over weekend?
Yeah it was. I thought i heard crickets.
Idea #2

Name of your game/scene - Sex Exp Point exchange for In-game Cash
Recommended location - Bank
Character description - sexy Bank Teller and your Avatar
Brief description - This is an NPC sex scene that allows you to exchange your excess Sex Exp Points for In-game Cash (for all users - free & premium) 
Scene 1: The Offer - the sexy Bank Teller offers you the opportunity to exchange your Sex Exp Pts for In-Game Cash.  She tells you that you must prove your sex experience by having sex with her in the bank.  You pick the amount of points to exchange.  It can be set at a fixed amount like 500 pts for $500 and/or a 1,000 pts for $1000
Scene 2: Bank Teller Sex Scene - There should be a scene for male avatars and a lesbian scene for female avatars.  It could be a new pose or a recycled pose (Dev's choice). 
Scene 3: Conduct the exchange - After you make her climax, the Bank Teller admits you've got plenty of sex experience and conducts the exchange.
Reward description - Decrease Sex Exp Points & increase In-game currency.  Also if the Devs are feeling generous maybe you can acquire a new sex pose after the first exchange.
I love these threads because it shows the limitless potential of this game and the creativity and drive to want to add to it by the dedicated players, but at the same time I hate these threads because the devs don't care. /EndRant

Please continue, I am liking the ideas and the structure.
Dodgy
(09-05-2017, 11:54 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Here another idea

Name of your game/scene - Sex Exp Point exchange for In-game Cash
Recommended location - Bank
Character description - sexy Bank Teller and your Avatar
Brief description - This is an NPC sex scene that allows you to exchange your excess Sex Exp Points for In-game Cash (for all users - free & premium) 
Scene 1: The Offer - the sexy Bank Teller offers you the opportunity to exchange your Sex Exp Pts for In-Game Cash.  She tells you that you must prove your sex experience by having sex with her in the bank.  You pick the amount of points to exchange.  It can be set at a fixed amount like 500 pts for $500 and/or a 1,000 pts for $1000
Scene 2: Bank Teller Sex Scene - There should be a scene for male avatars and a lesbian scene for female avatars.  It could be a new pose or a recycled pose (Dev's choice). 
Scene 3: Conduct the exchange - After you make her climax, the Bank Teller admits you've got plenty of sex experience and conducts the exchange.
Reward description - Decrease Sex Exp Points & increase In-game currency.  Also if the Devs are feeling generous maybe you can acquire a new sex pose after the first exchange.

i love this idea Big Grin
Idea #3
Name of your game/scene: Interest In-Cum 
Recommended location: Bank
Character(s) description: Sexy Bank Teller & your Avatar
Brief description: The bank teller offers you a high interest rate on a savings deposit in exchange for hot sex with you in the Bank.
Scene 1: Bank Teller negotiates the offer with you. You determine the amount of your deposit
Scene 2: Hot sex with the bank teller using your avatar. Female avatars should have a lesbian sex scene.
Scene 3: After sex, the bank teller agrees to giving you the high interest rate on your deposit.
Reward description: Interest Income on the deposit locked in for fixed period (1 week) at fixed rate. Simple interest calculation: Interest = Amount deposited times interest rate rounded to the nearest dollar. The original deposit plus interest is payable only at the end of the period (1 week).
I love all of the ideas so far
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
(09-05-2017, 11:54 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Name of your game/scene - Sex Exp Point exchange for In-game Cash
Overfiend’s idea - Sex Exp Point exchange for In-game Cash.

Great idea:  maybe even a way to exchange for premium.

When I joined top level was 5: soon got that.   I got bored so created a new AV when Exp ended at top level.   |I have been doing that for a long time:  play new AVs and largely ignore old ones.

Good way to engage those at top levels or those who do not want up.
Good catch Zephyr!!!