Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for Stripper Pole Contest!
Aww man this looks cool, but it's ladies only this time. I wish they would release male stripping. I still need lots of money to purchase the oak barrels for my cucumber wine to ferment in.
(09-17-2016, 07:48 PM)Cloudmatic Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Emmie Wrote: Indeed, I also wish to remind everyone that just because you set up an event, that doesn't mean that the area you wish to have the event in belongs to you. I'm not saying any of you believe that, but I feel like it should be mentioned. Be respectful people! ^^

I agree on this. An alternative would be hiring a VIP room. Should be more safe there.
True plus I feel it'd be better that way easier to judge the numerous dancers and all, plus doesnt retrict ppl from trying to just Dance for whatever reasons on that server
True, the VIP room is a better idea I think, but it's up to the organisers, I'll just Make Corny puns...that's what M.C. stands for right? Wink
The VIP room has been discussed it was thought by using a less populated server it would allow people who stumbled into the bar a chance to either participate or view the event. The other thought was the time to move people up to a VIP room if we have the response that we did last time it could be a bit of a chore. We are willing to do what it takes to make this and every HANDAAR event top notch event but wanted a bit of ease if possible
10 am is too early(((
[Image: LymF9tx]

Is it enough to be there at the right time and asking for joining the contest?
(Asking for a friend who is not in forum)
Or will there be some sort of list?
[Image: detail.gif]
(09-18-2016, 04:15 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Is it enough to be there at the right time and asking for joining the contest?

Yes! Smile
Sad 
I missed the bikini contest, now this stripper event!
shame i have classes on that time  Sad
[Image: download.png]
I didn't see any part of this event.
Multiple strippers contesting each other?
Come on count me in! =D
Excited