Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for Stripper Pole Contest!
Announcement for Stripper Pole Contest!

We are excited to bring you a Stripper Pole Contest on September 20th. Prem Ladies can win up to 10k by competing in the Pole Dancing Contest. Contestants are encouraged to bring friends along to cheer. There's a pole on stage begging for YOU to spin on it. Bring your sexy!

This is one of our favorite competitions, and a very exciting one. We cannot wait to offer you some of the best strippers in game. Our players are getting ready to put on their best show possible for you to enjoy.  This like I said is a very popular event, and a favorite one at that.  Don't be left out because you forgot to mark your calendar for this very exciting display of what is the best in game!

Stripper Pole Competitor Rules
• Competitors will compete in a stripper outfit.
• Competitors may strip completely.

Presentation
• Competitors will get on the pole at the bar, introduce themselves briefly (personal preference) and role play up to 5 min max.
• Competitors can bring their own songs or we can make suggestions. 

Scoring
Judges will be scoring competitors on the following criterias:
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
• Role play

Prizes
We will have 5 winners:
1st place: 10k, 2nd place: 7k, 3rd place: 5k, 4th place 3k, 5th place 2k

• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole.
• Top winner can perform a lap dance at the end of contest and viewers can make it rain!

Timeline
20th Sep, Tuesday, at 11 am game time

[Image: 56IfqBG.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can't wait for this and hope so many people will be able to join us and make this another great event like the fashion show. I think it's great that Hana is doing these things to bring a little additional fun to the MNF community
Great idea! Shame I'll have to miss it because of the time. Will be on work at that moment. Best of luck to all Smile.
D'aww...  Literally starts 1 hour after I'll be started work.  I hate to miss a show!  Get out there and earn that money, girls!
(09-17-2016, 03:59 PM)Cloudmatic Wrote: Great idea! Shame I'll have to miss it because of the time. Will be on work at that moment. Best of luck to all Smile.

We were hoping that Cloudia could strip for us! Wink
(09-17-2016, 04:13 PM)Hana Wrote: We were hoping that Cloudia could strip for us! Wink

Haha! If the next contest will be on a more suitable time for us I'm sure she will participate.
Interesting idea Hana, but keep in mind that if you make the contest public, you will risk, like in auctions, attracting annoying and obnoxious people that will disturb the contest.
Indeed, I also wish to remind everyone that just because you set up an event, that doesn't mean that the area you wish to have the event in belongs to you. I'm not saying any of you believe that, but I feel like it should be mentioned. Be respectful people! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(09-17-2016, 04:50 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: Interesting idea Hana, but keep in mind that if you make the contest public, you will risk, like in auctions, attracting annoying and obnoxious people that will disturb the contest.

We had the Mod Brandon1op with us during the last contest. Everything went great and we had fun! Thank you Brandon! Smile
(09-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Emmie Wrote: Indeed, I also wish to remind everyone that just because you set up an event, that doesn't mean that the area you wish to have the event in belongs to you. I'm not saying any of you believe that, but I feel like it should be mentioned. Be respectful people! ^^

I agree on this. An alternative would be hiring a VIP room. Should be more safe there.