Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
It most definitely does, which is why it's just play rape and not real. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
just please be careful with this play. use a safeword, such as "red" for example.
if a girl first think this is fun, and it goes too far, and shes shocked, she can get emotical harmed.

and a shocked person doesnt find the log out button always... i know myself from another game.

so please if its really needed (and at my opinion there are borders even in virtual fantasies) use a safeword.

Heart
This is a "touchy" to say the least topic for me, but I chose to address it none the less.

I think we're spending a bit too much time recently, as a society, with pushing boundaries of "it's just a game".
I am all for it, don't get me wrong. We had communism and censorship here and despite not living through it, I learned enough to find it haunting.

I agree to a point made before, that if a "rape play RP" is what one seeks, then it's implicitly consensual. And "to each their own", if there's people out there turned on by it, so be it.

I can't agree however with its broadcasting, the way its become "mainstream" and "no biggy". Trust me, it's a biggy...

As someone who has... and as a jurist, I can draw a comparison that I'm sure will raise a few eyebrows : why is rape different to paedophilia?

Legally paedophilia is (generally speaking) the concept that a minor (even if it expresses consent) is not in the mental capacity to decide for itself, thus to give said consent. Bottom line : no consent is legally given.

So how is rape different in the bottom line? Its exactly the same intention of forcing/taking sexual advantage of someone who is in a position of a disadvantage (physical by gender or age).
There is a reason paedophilia is called "statutory rape". It's rape, only an aggravated form. But still rape.

For me, rapists and paedos are exactly the same. Thus, it makes me cringe at the whole "play". But again, to each their own or whatever...
I agree with you:

Rape play and paedophilia play NEVER should become "mainstream" and "no biggy".
[Image: detail.gif]
I mean its definitely something interesting but there is such a low chance of this being added, but that small chance which is that they might add something like this far ahead. Just my opinion.
Заказать программа скачивания фото соц сеть!!

Анализировать рынок - изучить деятельность конкурентов и определить свою уникальность;

Парсинг каталогов 4415cb7
Not Cactus Approved
Доброго времени суток, администраторы и модераторы!

Какими будут города будущего, учитывая текущие экологические тенденции?
Читателям: спасибо за интерес к нашему материалу. Желаем всегда оставаться в курсе интересных событий. До скорого!
Всегда рад вашим сообщениям, контакты найти можно в профиле.
Bases for XRumer & GSA Search Engine Ranker as well as GSA Search Engine Ranker activation keys with a 50% discount!
https://en.xrumerbasee.ru/
To contact us, write to telegram https://t.me/DropDeadStudio