Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
In the "Most Wanted Poll" someone posted the following.

Quote:Personally as a girl who loves to be dominated, I'd like to have the ability to be raped anywhere, and not have the ability to exit.

This triggered an discussion.  (beginning at begin )

Before this topic there gets bigger i thought to give this sensible subject area this new thread.
Feel free to discuss here about it ( playing rape ):

My answer there at last was:

To get your personal preferences "served" you could try the following :

. If you announce this in the "introduce yourself" thread and
.. allow there that everybody in game can "rape" you and
... you wont allow yourself to exit
.... you would be near at your wish of playing ;-))

( this would be, i think, at last a consented play ( the only way you can play here .. ) ;-))
.... and you would never know who will rape you, and when and where it would be ...

with this avatar then you probably never ever could play other roles ....
therefore you could create another avatar or have to delete this avatar.

IRL rape is a barbaros, inhuman crime that no one deserves or should have to endure in the whole world !!
( .. last bad example i heard from India ..  as i remember right )
[Image: detail.gif]
People want to RP it? Fine. But not in public.

But I really think anybody who fantasizes about raping somebody is a sick fuck, and anybody who fantasizes about being raped is ignorant or has serious issues.

Let me clarify, as people seem to have misinterpreted my words.
I could not give a flying fuck about what people get up to in private (RP or in reality) as long as ALL parties are fully consenting. People want to pretend they are being raped in whatever medium, fine. But if somebody has an actual desire to rape somebody for real, not in RP, then they do have a problem. And anybody who thinks that being raped for real would be 'hot' then they are either unaware of the reality or again have issues that need to be addressed.

I have never suggested that people who are into rape, pedophilia, cannibalism, or any other kind of 'fucked up' RP, have anything wrong with the. Only those who have the fantasies in reality. And yes, if they want to take part in that kind of act in reality, they are sick, mentally. Is calling the kind of person who, in reality, wants to cause unimaginable distress to others a "sick fuck" strong and not particularly polite? Fuck yes it is, and nine times out of ten these people just need the right kind of help. But as long as they have the thirst to commit such atrocities, I will hold that against them.
That example in India... Was that the one where a family of five person was stopped by a group of men and those men tied to males of the family and rapped the mother and daughter(s?) in front of them all? I can't remember it well, I don't like read those kind of articles, it makes me sick.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
. Yes that was it  :-((
.. and some other rape crimes from there (india is a biig country ) and other countries
... and the night of new years eve in Cologne here in Germany ...
... and, and, and .. the "examples" and "cases" are innumerable and every one is one too much.

only the reading or hearing of this makes me sick too, angry, sometimes agressive and hatefull ...

.. Back to topic:
@Sharp :
Yes, this playing should be only "private". PM or in a own room.
( i remember my bad feelings as someone was public in bar vodka slapped in face and public degraded. It was obvious a "good" roleplay from both, but it gave me such a bad helpless feeling ..... Someone other talked to them and a minute later they leaved )
(08-27-2016, 05:25 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: ... and the night of new years eve in Cologne here in Germany ...

oh you mean the thing where those racist girls claimed they have been raped by african immigrants in front of the dome to be in the news, when in fact they where at a totally different place?

Not saying rape is ok, it is definitely not and deserves the most severe punishments, but not all claims are actually true. apperantly it is quite popular among feminists to accuse a man of rape

Sapere aude; "have the courage to use your own mind" (and do not believe everything in the media)
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
..its hard to find informations, when the hype is over and the yellow press lost interest (especially serious informations)
.. also nicht die BILD Zeitung ...  ;-))
.. as i checked now it seemed one girl that claimed to be raped and was in fact at at another place.
..but .. (from Wikipedia now...) ...  there was more .. :
"Until February 10, 1054 criminal charges were recorded due to incidents in the center of Cologne during the New Year's Eve. In 454 cases, these were to sexual offenses, among which were also at least three reports of rape..... "

.. and i dont believe all ... and i have (sometimes) ;-))  .. my own thoughts ;-))
Nein, auf keinen Fall die BILD Zeitung XD

Explanation: The BILD (pronounced "build") is a popular but not very accurate daily newspaper in Germany
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I abhor rape!
The simple thought of it makes me nauseous and angry to a extreme point.. only thing I see worse is paedophilia.

That being said.. i have catered top some rape fantasies in this game, because by the simple nature that they are requested, automatically makes it's not.. its a domination fantasy with RP.

I really don't think most people talking about rape even have an idea of how it really is.. they just enjoy that submissive experience.
Its a misconception that saddens me most of times actually.
Every word a world
Lot of people dislike rape, even prisoners. A rapist has a small lifetime if the inmates know what he/she has done.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Rape is in different countrys different defined: (here in germany its this definition)

(1) Whoever another person
      1. With violence,
      2. By threat of imminent danger to life or body or
      3. taking advantage of one situation in which the victim of the action of the perpetrator is defenseless,
compels to tolerate sexual acts of the perpetrator or one third person at itsself or
compels to do sexual acts at the perpetrator or at one third person.

RAPE PLAY here in game is another thing..
.. no one can be compelled to do something here against its will
.. the play could finished easy at every point
.. it is a sort of consensual playing ..

as said from RP_RICK:  
its a domination fantasy with RP.                                                -----------(i think this describes it the best )
I really don't think most people talking about rape even have an idea of how it really is.   -----( bad but true )
. they just enjoy that submissive experience.                                                         -----------( i think so too)
Its a misconception that saddens me most of times actually.                                 ----------(Here i agree too)

I played such a "rape called fantasy" and was aware in every moment of our play that she wanted and liked our play in just this way (she gave me good feedback so that i could be sure ). My joy of playing (isnt and wasnt ever the domination) came form the feeling that i could give her that what she wanted or could "satisfy her demand".
( We played in PM )
( and it was difficult and hard for me to be in that role and thinking like that )